Reviews for Differences Did You Ever Find the Sun?
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This story was nicely handled and well-written, too.
I seemed to have noticed that as well in the books, where Frodo and Legolas hardly have a conversation. The same goes for the movies, since the two hardly speak there either. I'm glad someone decided to write a story about them, even though this is an older story.

The only grammatical error I found in this story was in Legolas’ first dialogue, “And if that happens, when can all return home…” ‘when’ needs to be changed to ‘we’.

Well done. Mind if I put this story in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback'?

Aria Breuer
thomas keable chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
i cant wait under tile you do chapter 2
GreenGreatDragon chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
i don't know if you care anymore; it's been a while since you published fanfiction... but i thought i'd let you know, just in case: this story made my day! i was just browsing and couldn't find anything that captured my interest and was well written. i love the dialogue between the two that don't get a chance to talk a lot, even in fanfiction! very well done!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This could work as book verse. I like!
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Ah! That was so cute! I applaud your skills!
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Haha! That was funny. I liked how you wrote them in character.
A-zla chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Thats nice... Espscially the ending when Legolas says he has found the sun... love it!

Did you read the book now?
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
CAW! (dont know why i said that) that was cool! short and ...not sweet, can't think of the word...ah! refreshing! nice short story.
Shelly LeBlanc chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
That was cute! beautifully written.
Seul Desir chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
All I can say is: GREAT JOB! I enjoyed this fic immensely. I especially liked the very last line, it ties the story up beautifully. Overall, a very nice job!
Me and Angel chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
I liked this very much but elves don't swear.
Tamzin chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Brilliance-Brilliance-Brilliance! I love it:)!
OpenArms4Clay chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
oh! I liked that! "Look Mister Frodo. I seem to have found the sun"

" seems you have."

That line was like, great! Hell, the whole things great! chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Very cute :)
AntipodeanOpaleye chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Very Cool! I really loved this fic! I stumbled upon it checking out your profile after I finished reading The Seige (It's over :(, but it was great! :) )I agree with the fact that Legolas did not show near enough emotion in the book, and that the in the movie (Which I liked MUCH better than the books!) the elf was portrayed much more convincingly. This was a really great piece, and both Frodo and Legolas were written perfectly in character. In short, awesome fic!