Reviews for What He Looks Like
Lysana chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hey, interesting story! I don't know the Star Ocean setting or this blue-haired character, but that really made me very able to identify with Raistlin who has NO IDEA who this person is or what's going on.

I really like the interactions you've got here, not only between Raist and the crossover guy, but also between the DL characters. What Sturm said about Raistlin being magi, and not opening up especially to his friends, and all - that especially was just like Sturm and spot-on about Raistlin.

You've posted this as complete but it doesn't look like a finished story to me! Are you going to update? I'd like to see more of all this. Oh yes, I very much like the way you've got this Star Ocean person suggesting stuff to Raistlin that's part of his later ideas, but totally surprising and unbelievable to the younger red-robed Raistlin now. Like, the idea of challenging the gods, and stuff.

Is Raistlin going to defeat that evil hourglass-eyes spell? I must say, I've seen stories where he gets his normal vision back but I have never thought of him actually breaking the spell himself! That's an original and awesome idea, whether or not it actually comes to be in your fic.

Cool fic! Update please?

exillion chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was actually very pretty accurate. Good stuff man. I liked it.