Reviews for The Siren's Breath
puckleberry4ever chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I liked this story it was sweet with just the right amount of smut not to much.
Vicious Dice chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Loved it! A little short but sweet...
Nitebreaker chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Great story. Typical Alex misjudgment. Haven't read beyond chapter 2 but will and will be following. Keep up the good work.
princess-kagome1986 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
luv luv it
FozuzGaoa chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
You're too hard on yourself : this was a very good way to end the story, it was emotional, with an important question to answer (will they remember and admit their love to each other ?), and funny little bits :) !

"So yeah, this time, it is weird that he wants to carry her up to his room as though she's his bride. It's weird that he wants to kiss her over and over again. It's weird that she wants to push her down onto his bed and strip her and get inside her and make her feel as good as he possibly can. It's weird that he wants to make her his, not once but twice, thrice, as many times as he can." My favorite moment :D !
FozuzGaoa chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Seriously you deserves a prize for that chapter : I was so caught, so fascinated, finding it so beautiful, that I couldn't look up from my computer all the time I read it.

One of the most fantastic ways I ever read to describe a jalex first night, really :D !

"Why is he being so excited? The other girls had done nothing for him, but her. Just the way she was looking at him was enough to set his blood on fire." And that moment is quite awesome : it remembered me how they were looking at each other in the first seasons :D :D ! I miss these moments !
FozuzGaoa chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
"But Justin, even if that's true, I still want to keep my powers," she murmurs. "Let's have sex."

Haha :) !
FozuzGaoa chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
"wondering what his parents would say if they saw him now" : probably more shocked that the time they found them pretending to be a couple for their little brother indeed lol !
FozuzGaoa chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
"and for this moment he's glad he's not on Disney" LOL !

And of course Alex asking him to kiss her for help : very well done, that's completely her haha :) !
wizmage chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
This is good.
kaka96 chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
I love the sex scene.
emptyblankpoof chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
This story was so endearing. Truly original. And completely in character. You know, if they'd admit their love on the show. Stupid Disney . . . ANYWAYS I loved this story. My heart and stomach were all fluttery all the way through. Definitely one of my favorite Jalex stories.
RozaHathoway chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
I love this story! Go JALEX! But, when she wanted to go to sleep,the spell she used didn't sound right because it didn't have matching amounts of syllables. You could have put "i do not want to sob and weep, so put me in a dreamless sleep." Sorry, im an obsessive poet...
Not Just a Nerd chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
Nice story idea. And another well-written Jalex. I loved it.
In Love With Technology chapter 6 . 3/1/2010