Reviews for Icarus
Raisa the Daughter of Posiedon chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
keep typing
obliviuns chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
ZOMG DUDE YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE

that, well i dont have anything to say about that its amazing

please keep writing im addicted!

i love how you have included ari in your story as the good guy, everyone always leaves him out.

keep writing im begging : P
obliviuns chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
wow that is an incredible start to a story

that was abselutly amazing, its so different and has huge potential, which is what i love about your stories they are so different from everything I have ever read.

kkeep writing : ]
Rosie19693 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
are you ever going to update because if your stopping writting this storie i'd like to know now. you shouldn't by the way, its good and unlike others its an original idea unlike some that have been used again and again.

update soon

or not
bookluvrxoxo chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
CLIFFHANGER! I really like the story and I really hope you update soon!
Night owl-Day goddess chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Oh my God, is it Max? I hope not! I know you probably hear this all the time, but I would really love faster updates! I just might have to send out my ninja weasels...you can ask flyaway111...
StephanieZorander chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Yikes. I definitely want to see what happens next. It was great to read from Max's and Nudge's point of view though. And yeah, I have to hate Iggy. What a jerk!

The only thing I can complain about is the updating. I understand if you're busy, but I had to read the first chapter again because I honestly couldn't remember anything. (Aw, Angel's so sweet in this story!) Besides that, though, this is probably one of the best fanfictions I've read. Keep it up!
Rosie19693 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
neat idea

hope max kicks iggys butt at the end
Nymphadora Potter chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Great chapter! Update soon, will you? I had to re-read the first chapter again to remember what's going on... I love the story! I do realize, however, that it sometimes might be hard to update, so no hard feelings?
ILoveJollyRanchers chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Awesome story! Your writing style is very good. Iggy's a little a-hole, which I find kinda funny :D

Keep writing!

-JR
FlyingBoppers chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I like it,but Iggy's a little b*stard. Ugh. Angel is awesom! So yeah. Please update, I love it! If they get together, they should leave Iggy, I'm sorry, ICARUS, behind, serves him right the little father-mucker.
Rainie16 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. This sounds AWESOME. LOL...I love it already. Update Soon, PLEASE...:)