Reviews for Getting to Know You
Mythgirllily chapter 7 . 4/3
This is good. Please finish.
IAmAFantasyFan chapter 7 . 3/12
This is an incredible story! Pleeeeeese continue it!
Ellinell chapter 7 . 1/20
omg i love this. please update!
Yunjou chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
AHH! IhatechufornotwritingTeddy'sintroduction! And where are you now? Your readers need moar chapters :D :D

Regards, Yun.
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
I can't wait for more! :D
8Lottie8 chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
love it!
please update soon!
IceLumos963 chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Please Update!
Is A Bell X3 chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I loved it! To bad Remus and Tonks didn't got to know about Teddy. I would love to have read that. But still, great story.
Littlelamblittledove chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
In the 7 th book, it says Ginny has brown eyes. How can Lily have Ginny's eyes if her eyes are blue?
LittleMissSunshine249 chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
This was amazing! That was a really great idea, too! I started crying when you mentioned all the deaths, though. Every single time... Dumbledore and Fred... :'( When are you going to introduce Teddy? I need to know so I can get some tissues... :D I love your characterizations, too! Basing Molly and Arthur off your grandparents was a really good idea. They seem really cool. :)
CaladielTelperion chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
OH MY GOD! You MUST to continue this story! PLEASE! This is absolutely delightful!
MsNoOne chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
UPDATE PLEASE
Sydney chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Please i beg of you!MOARRRRRRRRR
Orca.dancer.3 chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Oh my gosh! You have no idea how long I've spent trawling the internet looking for a decent Post-Deathly Hallows story and you have just handed it to me like a Christmas dinner... on a silver platter... with all the trimmings... and balloons! Thank you for writing this and, PLEASE, when will there be more?

P.S. "all the trimmings" It's an English expression. It means every type of garnish (i.e. veg. , potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, etc.). Just wanted to clarify in case you're not from England and thought I might be crazy :)
Madkatt chapter 3 . 4/11/2013