Reviews for And Your Enemies Closer
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 2/17
I love it :) Guess all they needed was to bond over a little torture.
ToraHogosha chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is just... words cannot begin to describe how much I love this story... :D
It's hilarious! The whole thing about the two getting arrested... finally becoming great friends... so awesome!

The Father's Father thing was so funny, and you had me on the floor at the "Ninja the door part."
I think that's the greatest phrase in the English language! Thank-you so much for an amazing story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
...
This sounds oddly legit.
Sure, this is told with tongue firmly in cheek and I missed...most of this continuity, but still, I can buy this.

Well done.

Makokam out.
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
XD Adorable, and somehow reasonable. Well done!
koolkame chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
That was an interesting way to explain Karai's presence and a neat little bonding between the two. April's last line was hilarious and weirdly accurate on all counts.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
...*worships story* Haha, it's a bit twisted and weird, but, hey, it explains so much! :D
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Known terrorists aren't actually that scary, now that I've read this...
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
LOL XD I loved it!

-Lon
Laughter's Tears chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Thank you for filling in a huge gigantic plot hole that the WRITERS OF TMNT overlooked.

The guys were most entertaining in their disbelief and paranoia and Mikey putting fabric swatches on his head.
MizzMegz chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I have enjoyed your crack thoroughly and find it highly addictive. Congratulations you have yourself a crack addict!

A very fun read that produced chuckles and all out laughter until the end.
tmntaddict chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Absolutely amazing! It may be a crackfic, but I haven't slept in a while, so in my sleep deprivedness, it makes total sense. I love the story, especially the last line. Yoi're an amazing author, keep it up.
WebMistressGina chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
So truthfully, I wasn't sure what to expect with this one shot, especially when April stated that she and karai were friends. Same reaction, as in WTF is wrong with you? I of course, like others, wondered why in the world she was there, but I think people forget that one part in the Lost Season where April is tending to Karai and tells her she's help, but if she hurts the guys, etc.

At first, I thought the plot was iffy, but the more I read it (despite some weird Bishop OOCness), the more I thought, "yeah, that DOES make sense."

Overall, I thought this was a good one shot. April doesn't outright hate Karai (for that matter, either do the turtles), but she's wary. It's like with dealing with a friend's ex or someone they hate - you can't hate them without knowing them and the reason for the animosity, but as a friend, you'll defend them first and not the other person.

The intro of Karai and the animosity between her and April I thought perfect and actually matched something that could possibly happen. Long review short - I enjoyed it and thought it well done. Few places of OOCness, but mostly on Bishop, but even that was mild (because he really is nuts) and etc etc.

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would and just adds to the other greats you've done.
MySynonym chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is an incredibly interesting and well-put one-shot! I especially like Karai in this, no one seems capable of portraying her in that perfectly ambiguous light she is on the show. Very cool!

It's interesting that you began this fic with those questions because they're the very ones that I was asking myself when it was determined that she would be at April and Casey's wedding. Such an interesting way of answering them, though!

While I did not enjoy "Back to the Sewers" as much as the rest of the New Toon, it did lead to a lot of holes for great writers to fill and you did an excellent job of just that. Very interesting and very original.

Yours Truly,

M.S.
Mondhexe chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Great story, actually is not more cracked than the storyline and that would explain Karai cameo appearance in the last season without the turtles reaching for their weapons and why Kahn took over the Foot, too bad the last season writers weren't story oriented.