Reviews for Azumi
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
I like the theme of mice through the chapters, it does tie everything up. :) I enjoyed reading this - can't say I liked reading about the war (it was real, and raw).. but I like the devotion that Rie and Lee showed for each other, and the depth you've given Rie.. also enjoyed your writing style. :)
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
it's depressing, how the peace is torn apart by war (and also how Neji is so fixated on hate in this story). I enjoy your writing style though, and the moments of happiness before it all starts :)
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
very raw... I can't imagine the amount of effort you't put into imagining all the horrors of war - I wouldn't want to do it myself :(
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Loved this, I've never read about an old Lee before, and I like the weariness that accompanies this, the contrast of life and lack of it between Lee and his granddaughter, and the depth of emotion Lee still carries for his late wife :O
Acel chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Oh my goodness, why doesn't this story have more reviews? This is absolutely beautiful. I shivered and teared up, and I was surprised to find I actually liked Rie, when so many OCs are quite unlikable. The writing style is gorgeous; the descriptions are vague, but in a way that allows you to envision the story perfectly. I've never liked stories that are from a canon character's view, because they seem to go very OOC very quickly, but this style is just so well balanced. I adored it. Please continue writing, because I see amazing talent in this.
God bless,
Acel
Secret337Fangirl chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
I just read the whole thing in one and loved it! Good job going backwards without making it confusing.
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I really liked this chapter. You write his thoughts and feelings so beautifully.