Reviews for Making and Unmaking, Wandering No More
Xanthia Morgan chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Thank you for this story! This is one of my favorite book series and I appreciate that you captured so many of the characters I love.
Simply Unknown chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This story is excellent, and really captures the spirit of the series.
My only problem is that Casserah is married to Senneth's youngest brother Will, not Darryn.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
amazing story. very amazing
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
i really like how you've tied everything up really nicely in this epilogue. thanks for sharing your work.
Gladius Grim chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Great job and story I enjoyed seeing those characters again. All of them, Sharon Shinn has brought so many stories of Gillegaria and left so many open threads for even more stories. Thank you for sharing it with us.

My only critique is to use line breaks between character sections who aren't together though you may have had line breaks on but seems to format them out.

I really enjoyed it and hope to see more :-)
bookluver10145679 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Please write another Twelve Houses fanfic!
Sevs-heart chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
]! That's for making me smile! Your story was good: I felt like you had a great grasp on the characters and had a nice way of moving through the plot. On the other hand, I thought that Lauren really had no motive and that her reason for spreading rumors was a bit flaky, like you just had to come up with some sort of reason for the not-quite-kidnapping incident. Overall, you started out strong, but I would take a second look at the last half and do some tightening up. Definitely a solid start, though!
Keriannerae chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Thank you so so much for writing this. Sharon Shinn's Twelve Houses novels are among my favourites and there is almost no fanfiction around. You captured the characters really well and gave us just enough information to cheer but left us wanting more. I really hope that there is more coming!