Reviews for Leaps and Bounds
NinjaFoxSword chapter 48 . 1/11
That was really good -
Daddy Victor chapter 26 . 11/26/2016
IT'S MY SECOND TIMR READING THIS AND I AM SHITTING UNICORNS OG HOW SAD THISCHAPTERIS
Guest chapter 48 . 11/14/2016
It was great! Except that the ending wasn't that good...but it was still a great story
Reader chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
I'm re-reading the entire series ;w; It makes me so very happy.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/23/2016
well,I love this story so much but... the ending left me with this empty feeling... I don't know why but it felt like a different person wrote the last few chapters because the authors notes seemed like you stop enjoying writing this story. also the ending felt to happy and kinda rushed... but remember I really like this story and it's one of my favorite Gold/Silver fanfic... but I have a... request for a fanfic i'm not sure if you done this already but could you make a Red/Green fan fiction please?
Guest chapter 48 . 6/29/2016
I love you! And I adore this story it made me cry... I want moreee I love it too much
ryaliia chapter 48 . 6/27/2016
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
(i comment 5mil. years late)
Uuug chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Another stupid boy to boy thing... I hate this place for,lacking fanfics I want to really read... I can't even write them
Beth chapter 48 . 2/18/2016
Six years on, and I still come back to read this fic. I don't know if you'll see this review or if you even log into your account anymore, but I felt I couldn't leave without telling you what an enormous part of my teenage years this story was. It's up there with all of the pivotal published books I've read - that Love and Alcohol chapter will stay with me forever, I think!

If I remember rightly, one of your earliest author's notes mentioned that you wanted to make this 'the' GoldxSilver fic. You did that. And I want to thank you for providing me with such a treat.
Anon-Chan chapter 43 . 2/18/2016
Silver: You can't call the kid Jasper that's a fucking dogs name
Me: *looks over at my dog, who is named Jasper, whispering* he's not wrong

Love this
clover123ie chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
I love the sense of reality that you create with these characters :D I personally love the pairing and so-far so-good, I can't wait to see how gold and silver develop! keep on writing, you're really quite good :)
Jcjc chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
I've decided to re-read this and damn silver is kinda annoying sometimes. But I'm not saying it's a bad story it's just silver needs to get it together
DaBusDriva09 chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Half the bed... really. :)
Celaj15 chapter 48 . 6/12/2015
A beautiful ending to this crazy story. Like wow... the whole getting back together was so subtle and not even forced in my opinion. Its what makes me love this story. :D
Celaj15 chapter 32 . 6/12/2015
Lol that plot twist. I was kinda expecting Green and Red to be together but the way Green acted seemed like he was all about the ladies. hahaha
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »