Reviews for Leaps and Bounds
BreakTheSystem chapter 42 . 2/24
"As for White, I don't really imagine her to be how Black described."
im laughing because what you've written is pretty much exactly fanon White
It's almost scary how you wrote it before the games even came out like did you predict what we would make her personality into? How?
we will never know
Blue chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
I have read that book! will silvy come back? Pretty please! 3
Blue chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
What is happening to their relationship :( Please let the story end well.
deena chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
...
greenmut99 chapter 48 . 9/3/2014
Tears... so many. I love you so much! Thanks for this amazing journey and I hope I didn't annoy you by blowing up your alerts. It's been a fun experience.-greenmut99
greenmut99 chapter 47 . 9/3/2014
I was wondering if this chapter was just a filler of text aka a lazy way of filling us readers in. And "Creaming their pants" LMFAO.
greenmut99 chapter 46 . 9/3/2014
HUGE REVIEW FOR A HUGE CHAPTER TIME (JK)

I loved the ending with Green...:( You made me a very happy person with that.

I totally "died" laughing with the grimer incident. Comedy. (Horrible thought, but imagine if it was a Pikachu...)

Bed Scene CUTES. Yum. Yaoi Candy.
greenmut99 chapter 45 . 9/3/2014
CUUUTE. Cuter than the start of this magnificent story of yours, practically a book now. Glad I stuck through with it. Almost done I think. ;(
greenmut99 chapter 44 . 9/3/2014
OH, Silver. When will you ever learn?...Protein Shakes.
greenmut99 chapter 43 . 9/3/2014
OMG! I love this...so much...more than ever. Though, I better go, mom's nagging me. Sigh.
greenmut99 chapter 42 . 9/3/2014
Black and N...huh... never saw that coming. ...?Relationshp?... Nice Silver. Tough Gold.
greenmut99 chapter 41 . 9/3/2014
OMG! SO Cute. Yummy.
greenmut99 chapter 40 . 9/3/2014
Pans as in Water? Anywho, this story feels like it is actually happening in real life...give or take. (P.S Just wanted to say, Lyra was awesome. Hopefully she'll get her dream!) Nice chapter.
greenmut99 chapter 39 . 9/3/2014
YAY. Positivity all around. Yum!
greenmut99 chapter 38 . 9/3/2014
I liked the Chapter. Silver is annoying me by acting like a jerk.
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »