Reviews for Eye of the Storm
M J Azilem chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was a lovely set of stories. Thanks for sharing
Deritine chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I think I need a map between the two of you. But reading everything in both your profiles will likely have to do lol. I can see where they all fit in, though I haven't gotten an end yet. I guess it isn't really necessary... I'll go pout I suppose. Haha. Great writing- you two seemed to have fun bouncing off each other.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is absolutely beautiful. Hopefully we will read more of your Rush/T.J. stories. You seem to grasp their characters perfectly and even better - you obviously love them just as much as I do.
carolann chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Nice story. I never understood why Young would keep on yelling at people to solve stuff when they were already doing their best to try and solve it. I also never understood why they didn't assign someone for his job who had a scientific background.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
*grin* I like Greer teaming up with TJ to ref everyone.
Apodrru chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wow - I really enjoyed this series and hope there is more. The characters are really well-written and the story framework and threads are really enjoyable and interesting. Thanks for sharing. I suppose I should really write a review for your co-author as well.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Interesting idea, to have Rush quit. My only concern is that Destiny really could have been screwed - no matter how annoyed Rush got, I would think he would see that if he quit, something would probably go wrong. Just my opinion. I enjoyed it. I liked Greer having something more to do, but I still liked the focus on T.J. Young's a little too angry, but that's understandable. Loved the drunk scientists!
Shorty McGee chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Very good. I always look forward to anything you write!
Alys5 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Loved this story. I am following the story arc, so any more stories would be greatly appreciated.
TheSoliloquy chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ooh, I love your stories! Drunk Volker made me laugh, I'd love it if that actually happened in an episode :P
Lillz chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
the very idea of Rush going on holiday is both hilarious and worrying; they ~can't~ manage without him, tho the Colonel seems to think otherwise. truely, i'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out in the TV series following the confrontation in Justice. Young isn't a bad man, and i do quite like him, but he and Rush just clash; he has no control over him, and i think that frustrates him no end.

lol the Kino! tell me, is this Kino the one that appears to have a 'crush', for lack of a better term, on Rush? the one Ellie's invented for her Kino visions series?

oh dear, drunk scientists? rofl! and a life or death situation only solveable by Rush; coz ~that's~ gonna endear him to the Colonel!

i'm glad she has an ally in Greer. even if, ultimately, he chooses to follow Young, it's not blindly anymore, and she has a much needed friend in him for the present.

another great installment. loving the characters, particularly TJ. the little bits of humor were great, couple of cracking lines, as well as several that were thought provoking, and the entire plot basis was brilliant. :) i'm gonna have to sit down and read all these in order at some point! i don't suppose you'd consider listing them in order in your profile? saves any confusion that way. :-p

loved it! thanks

J x
Edwina B. Karch chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love these stories, Love Rush, and I hink TJ is a perfect match. Need more updates for my addiction.