Reviews for War After War, Sacrifice After Sacrifice
CrystalVixen93 chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Amyand chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
Pleeeeaaaseeee update!
You leave it to looongg..
I really wish you can update soo. Enough..much much readers wanna know the next chapter..
Guest chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
Please update!
LostFairyMantic chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
This is so awesoem so far! :3
doubledamn chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
Start writing again. Don't you dare leave it as cliffhanger.
doubledamn chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Dragons's power: Logia fruit - The Tempest
doubledamn chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Dragon's a dick.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
You missed one mistake with the name, you accidently used Mihawk instead of Hancock. Yeah. So, that was awkward. The marines should realised by now, if you mess with the Straw-Hats you mess with about 3-5 different countries on this boys side.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
4th Haki - The Haki of the People's King. The power to inspire, to lead, to make poeple belive in themselves. This boy will make allies out of the entire world before his story is finshed.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
He really should have gotten a Vivre Card made for the crew.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
You've really got the Luffy-ness of it down. Under arrest, in hospital and being held in the centre of Marineford and he still manages to invite his enemmies to a praty with him. Well done sir.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Good. This is getting intertesting...
doubledamn chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Good work, it is about time that some in the Marines, (besides Coby), stood up for the Straw-Hat Captain.
SoulMore chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
FAN!
ladopa chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
So, will you continue this amazing story? I truly love it and I hope to read more! Please update! :)