Reviews for Vampire's love
Fatt Ass chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Emma, honey Julian is getting annoyed with the amount of spelling mistakes in this, apparently we are both useless, I think the story was epic... myself... it was the funniest thing you ever came up with... am gonna make him read the rest too *insert evil smirk*

lotsa love Abby
The Harmonious Rain chapter 26 . 6/5/2012
Yay you updated finally. I love this story and i hope you continue to update. Ja Ne!

Black Rose
The Queen of Water chapter 26 . 6/3/2012
This story is cool, keep going
The Harmonious Rain chapter 25 . 3/19/2011
Loved story please finish. I loved the part were Emma is being chased by Amber and they act like that dude who hunts bugs bunny. I almost died from laughing so hard. PLEASE FINISH
Divine.But.Unkind chapter 25 . 2/12/2011
Oh hellz yeah! Love this please keep updating and don't forget to update on pulled from the darkness and into his arms! 8)
sukairaa-chan chapter 25 . 2/7/2011
OmiRa. I LOVE your story. And its so d*** funny!XD Hope ya keep going.
Abbi-Rose chapter 13 . 2/7/2011
boo, accidently unsubscribed from all emails from all stories and now i hav to re subscribe to them all :/ lub ya Bitchface
manga fan 1101 chapter 25 . 2/6/2011
I love this story. It's so funny, and sadly it's giving me a couple of exciting ideas for revenge on my annoying little brother. Thanks for giving me the weirdest ideas to do on him. But seriously keep writing this story, I want to know what happens.
CrazyMofo-CrazyEmo chapter 24 . 1/29/2011
hahaha phillips

lol how man chapters are you going to do
Abbi-Rose chapter 25 . 1/28/2011
Emma, where on earth did u come up with idea... it was great. really brought out anthony's tru gayness... rofl. lub ya b**ch
AmICrazy97 chapter 25 . 1/26/2011
WHAT THE EF! I EFIN HATE CLIFFHANGERS!
little firework chapter 25 . 1/26/2011
anthony as a woman i almost chocked on my pop!

update soon!
Abbi-Rose chapter 24 . 1/15/2011
well, well, Emma, u really hav outdone urself.. and given me ideas. i'm now going to downlaod the Elmo world song and use it against u. mwahahahahahaha...
Beyond Birthday Loves Me chapter 24 . 1/11/2011
Good chapter! well done...bye bye
AmICrazy97 chapter 24 . 1/11/2011
Damn it! I HATE CLIFF HANGERS! But thanx for updating. I read this a while back and couldn't wait for the next chapter! Thanx XD