Reviews for One Day
fhestia chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Another achingly beautiful story, skillfully written. I just want to shake these two and tell them to stop being so careful. Love your writing style and your deft touch with internal monologue.
tess.untitled chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
You are a genius, my dear. A GENIUS! *sighs* Why don't you join the Lie To Me writers? Then it would be PERFECT.
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Beautifully written! It's too bad this is only a one-shot. I would really love to see how things go from here. :)
insanity-on-demand chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Your stories just keep getting better. This was brilliant!
HopeLove21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Great story! As much as I want there to be more, you did a fabulous job of concluding the story.
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
*sigh* What an excellent depiction of the angst and longing of their friendship.
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very nicely done! I especially love Cal's timeline for falling in love with Gillian. Sad, but wonderful story!
ROLLLOLROLFLMAO chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aw, sad yet sweet.

Iunno what to say except - Love it~
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aww, I love this; how their thoughts echo each other's and they're each so oblivious. Lovely writing :-)
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is as frustrating as it is brilliant!

The way you describe Cal's feelings towards Emily and his mother are extraordinary; this is really insightful, poetic stuff. The relationship between Cal and Gillian has been captured so perfectly; both yearnig for the other yet too afraid to make the changes necessary to move things forward.

Oh and...

"How long had it taken him to fall in love with Gillian Foster? Not very long at all. Half a second to realise he fancied her. Half a minute to realise he liked her. Half an hour to realise he was developing a serious crush on her. Half a day to realise he was in love with her." as close to perfect as you could get.

I hope you never stop writing about them!
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Arh What a beautiful piece. Really well rounded and constructed. Very Bitter/sweet.