Reviews for Mi Amor
monkeyDmaida chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Awwwwwwww! Kawaii! *Sigh if only, oh if only I liked this, so cute evEn with ichigos OC in the end.
Hisoka316 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Cute little one shot. I'm surprised at how few good Ichigo/Inoue fics there are. Since you're the crossover king I'd love to see a Naruto/Inoue story but I really appreciate your stories. I wish I had the ability to do what you do, hell I have 2 stories I haven't updated in over a year and still can't make myself do anything with them, I dunno how you managed to put out over 300, simply amazing. Anyway keep up the good work.
Zaralann chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Nice!
Gakuto1991 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Tite Kubo better get Ichigo and Orihime together or I will get pissed.
Kreyn chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Cuuuute, I hope there'll be more stories like this one.
King Hawke chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I like it. I only found one minor...detail that you didn't resolve that I would have liked solved: Ulquiorra. he was lying there with a look of open disbelief. he and Orihime made out and left. what happened to him during their whole confessions and makeout thingy?
xXChocolateGoodieBasketXx chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
you NEED to make a sequal!

I love how Ichigo wears his mask at the end!

In the sequal, Ichigo should be protecting Orihime in his hollow form!

Just a thought!

Your a really good writer, and I hope that you keep on improving in your future writings!

Anyway, have a nice life!

~ C\G/B

(GO ICHI/HIME!)
Firework's Feelings chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
that was a good story

you're a very good desriptive writer }
Dark Vizard447 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I LOVE it! Hope you continue or write a sequel. I'm a huge Ichi/Hime fan!
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hey! Ulquiorra got almost no screen time!
IchiHimelover86 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
So sweet
Ichihime chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was so nice and lovely! _

And well-written aswell!

Yeah, spread the Ichihime love!
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very intresting!
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
i enjoyed this except for one thing..now you HAVE to change i to a TWO-shot story...THEY FORGOT URYU AND LEFT ULQUIORRA WAITING TO BE KILLED!LMAO. Man...life sucks for some people doesnt it?