Reviews for Bad Romance
Serenity Rayne chapter 14 . 7/3
Please keep working on this! I love the Naruko you have created and can't wait to see what happens because I seriously can't see her letting Sasuke leave for Orochimaru.

Serenity Rayne
VongolaDecima027 chapter 14 . 6/25
Gotta make this fast cause I have to go to work. I love this fic and your Naruko! Naruko is such a bad bitch and it makes me giggle every time she interacts with Sasuke and other characters. I can't wait until we get to the rest of the Chunin exam
i'msweet-i'myummy chapter 14 . 6/22
naruko : badass
angeldragonslayer chapter 13 . 6/18
Please update!
DragonFire Princess chapter 13 . 6/14
WOW, Super chapters!
LOVE IT, hope you'll continue to update the story.
Zaan chapter 10 . 6/13
I love good fem naruXsasu stories, but now that I think about it not one fic of fem naruXsasu I like ever got finished. Its either abandoned, discontinued or takes years to update the next chapter.
Hally chapter 14 . 6/13
Nooooo how can this be, I have to wait that long for the next awesome chapter. But at least your not abandoning this fic, so I want to say thank u.
AnimeFan972 chapter 14 . 6/13
That would be awesome loving this story keep it up
Nogamemaster chapter 14 . 6/10
i love this story please continue!
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 10 . 6/9
:). I should really change my user to bloodlust!~!
Shinen no Hikari chapter 14 . 6/8
Out of curiosity what ship, or other unit, are you attached to? I'm also in the service, on CVN-71, so I always get interested and curious when I see other authors in the service.
cascioli chapter 13 . 6/2
With Naruko's new outfit wouldn't everyone see the seal? Or would the body suit cover it?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 14 . 6/2
DAMN IT!

Well whenever u come back will Naruko ever get interesting in fuinjutsu(sealing) and use the shadow clone(Kage Bunshin) training method.

Because somewhere down the line I want her to use the Flying Thunder God Technique(Hiraishin No Jutsu) and maybe improve upon it like the rasengan(rasenshuriken).
Asalea chapter 13 . 5/29
hi, great story, im looking forward the next chapter! kiss
LittleOne94 chapter 13 . 5/22
This is the best FemNaruto I have ever read!
No ones too powerful or weak, the relationships are realistic, and the pairing with Sasuke is awesome!
everything's just awesome!