Reviews for Esteeminator: The Daria Morgendorffer Chronicles
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
As a nominee for one or more categories in the 2010 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties"), this work has bee added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on FanFictionNet.

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria fanfiction and art) and/or DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
magicmumu chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Okay, so I am reading this, and I am wondering about it. I haven't see all of the Sarah Conner Chronicles and what I have seen didn't make as much sense as I would like since I hadn't seen the movies, so I am hoping that this will make some sense to me. Jane's acting strange, so I will have to go back and see if I misread something, lol. Oh man, after rereading the fiorst part, I know why Jane is acting so strange. What a wonderful idea! Never would have thought of it, but now that you put it out there, I think I can see it! And now I cannot wait for the rest of the story!

Hmm, It sort of makes me wonder which Jane PAST Daria will fall for, the cyborg or the real one. I am sure the real one, but it was the cyborg that saved her, so like I said, I wonder...

WHAT? OH SHIT, you left it THERE? Please tell me that you have a lot of installments planned, and that there are at least 2 more that I need to go back and read. Please...

Erin
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Nice one. You blended the two universes well :)
Jnstar86 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
good one
Dusel chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow...Daria saves the future...weird. ;)
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
*Nice!* I loved this to bits. Thanks for all the references to T:SCC as well. Loved the ending with Stacey!