Reviews for Wolves, Feathers, and Ice Cream
gdaniela243 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
You never finished try to finish it's really good
pugswanthugs chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I reviewed! I like it, why haven't you updated yet?
I just like comedy chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Well, well. Very touching. Hopefully she meets a Werewolf? Maybe does become invisble? Anything you want to do.

Hmm... Like I've said before, Writers write from experience. You seem to have some problems. Writing about them is good. PM me if you want. Sam is great character to use in the "Misunderstood Teen" Category. You picked a good character.

Remember to think out your story plot and use Transition words to help the story not become as choppy, or choppier, than it is.

Like people have said before, good chapter(s), please review.

P.S. Sorry this Review isn't as long as the others. :(

~ Arrra
Shattered-k3 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Ok first of all this is AWESOME! I was just watching an MIT lecture and reading this right after nearly short-circuited my brain! XD By the way I love your reference to toast! And there will be ice cream right? Though preferably without the feathers in it...Oh yes and update ASAYC! as soon as you can! BYE~
Gabz chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Hey not bad i really like this story might get an accout, maybe do something at least a little good. Unlike yours mine will probably suck. :P
ThunderClouds7 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
interesting! i wanna read more!
sweetlilsunshine chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
update! update! UPDATE!

this is really good
Bright Crystal chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Hello. I think that this chapter was really descriptive and well punctuated. I think that if you do want to include Twilight(eww), in it. Then you should probably slow down the time frames. Your story seems to be being going a tad bit fast. Her mother's character (Donna) seems to be reasonable enough. She has to seem more lazy then anything though. Not too much detail on her also. Other thenthose few things it was AWESOME! I COULDN'T KEEP MY EYES OFF THE PAGE! even when my dad yelled at me to go clean my room...
seddie-is-sexy chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
here im reviewing now u need to upadate update update
the Stafflord chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
its good i hope you keep going.
Dawn Summer chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Nice! The story is pretty awesome so far. The quiche dream is definetly weirder. UPDATE ASAP!
tkdprincess96 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
oh, who's the wolf? and sam turns unnoticiable, i wish i could do that. great story so far, though, i want more carly and freddie asap. update soon please.
liondancer17 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010

liondancer17 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
It's a really good story. Please continue!
Anotherdude chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Pretty good. Update soon.