Reviews for The Lady Monster's Secret
Valyriana chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oohh, great oneshot! You depicted the two of them really well, totally in canon for me. I had imagined this scene before, but reading it out is much better. Thanks a lot for sharing!
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I feel that this compliments the story brilliantly! Great work!
thesmellofdustafterrain chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Really nice addition, very short and to the point, with very good writing. Great job.
Ocey chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Loooooveeee it! This is amazing! ) Good job.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is brilliant! I can not understand how this story does not have any reviews yet. Having recently read Fire, I have fallen completely in love with all it's characters and this was such an interesting missing moment to read between Brigan and Brocker. . .I always did wonder how this conversation went. What a complete shock for him! You have a wonderful writing style and everything seemed perfectly in character. If you write more from this series I will definitely read it!
Mythical Words chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is exactly how I imagined it! Great writing!
gwen of masbolle chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
It's pretty good, a little unpolished but nice to read.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
It's nice.
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
hahaha! sill Brigan! Fire is wonderful! hehe it's wonderful hearing him be surprised! :)
turtlelover0511 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Amazing! Fire is one of my favorite stories! Great one-shot!
Red theah chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
It was interesting. I wished I knew what was really goin on though. So Brigan was upset about Fire? Is that the plot?
Cit-Cat Mccoy chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I wish more people would write about fire it is such a greAt book! kEEP GOING!
VampireSomeday chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I liked this short story a lot. i wish there were more stories about Fire on fan fiction. I just wanted to tell you I liked it. one critique- maybe brigan should be more curious as to why fire killed her dad. keep writing. peace.
rider6 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
this is a great story. i love your writing. i think you would make an awesome author, write some more Fire stories please!
electricdust chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
LOVE IT. This is a fabulous one shot. What a great part of the book we never get to see.