Reviews for Akuroku Guy Love Parody
Xxanimefangurl2294xX chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
you put the epic in EPIC~WIN!
i laughed so hard the entire time i read this, hehehe just perfect. if KH was like this life would be easier~ XD
Ivan Rossiyskaya Federatsiya chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
omg this made me LOL xD
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I have never been more ecstatic. Ever. You know how people always say they laughed in reviews, but never *actually* did? WELL, I WAS LOLMAO-ing THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE THING. Oh mah gawd, you-you just-HAHAHA XDD

We stole my brother's friends' Playstation II and are now epically obsessed with Kingdom Hearts _ For me (not quite as much my brother :D) Akuroku especially, but also SoRi and MarluxiaxAnyone.

It's just so sweet and sad, but it has humor throughout the games (I actually haven't played the main ones yet...CoM and 358/2 days are awesome though. ARGH, though-having to defeat 6 giant heartless in one mission just after the Ruler of the Sky? And on Proud Mode? Euch. So hard.) and need I mention the amazingness of the characters and their interaction and everything beautiful about them? The relationships between them are complicated, too (the whole thing with Roxas losing his memory of his best friends, then Hayner/Pence/Olette forgetting HIM-it just makes me cry if I think about it enough. Our memories are so precious...)

Anyway, as it has for you, KH has totally trumped my DN obsession, and for good reason. I'd go on, but I'm stealing my mom's laptop while she's in the shower and she thinks I'm asleep DX *must run away now*
BreakBeauty chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
BAHAHAHA! That was hilarious!
natcat5 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Lmao! I love Guy Love! Teehee, this made me want to watch that episode all over again. Good job bending the lyrics to make it fit! I love this oneshot!
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
fricking hilarious i love it.
Big Sister K chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Oh My Jam, that was hilarious!. My friend Aikoisthename loves this pairing, and has recently gotten me into it as well. (though it still creeps me out a bit.) I'll have to tell her about it! Good work, ni~!

-K
Ame-chan is still lazy D chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
LOVE! XDD That totally made my day, I'm not exaggerating in any way. Damn, that was funny. To put it bluntly, if I sang it to my epically unfunny-no-sense-of-humor uncle, he'd die laughing. I'm serious woman, that deserves an award. I wonder how many people would die of suffocation if a pair of AkuRoku cosplayers actually sang this and put it on YouTube... Dammit I need aan Axel wig... and I need to get Khloey-chan a Roxas wig. / Teehee...

Anyway, I love it! XD

- Amethystte
J1210 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That hilarous! Guy Love! AkuRoku Love !