Reviews for Sky High At Twilight
ThatOneChick136 chapter 9 . 8/1
mooooore pleeeeaaaassseee
Hey! Continue the story please! It's awesome!
Please! Please! Pleeeeeeeeeease! Will you continue the story! Please with sugar and cherries and sprinkles on top! *sad puppy dog Alice eyes* ... Please... I've been reading it for an hour and I love it! If you continue it I will rejoice in the fandom and Bella and Edward! Please!
nikolasowa chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
Please update! ! ! ! ! !
I-need-a-good-name-HELP chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I loved this movie when i was younger!
animal lover13 chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
I love what you have so far. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you're able to soon.

Keep writing
animal lover13 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Your Dr. Banner reminds me of Slughorn from Harry Potter because of his important people collecting habits (the Slug Club). Just thought I would let you know.

Keep writing

P.S. I feel like blowing your mind so here's a random fact. Every book is just a different combination of the same 26 letters.

Mind. Blown.

My work here is done
Je me appelle Marie chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
Please update! This story is amazing :D
Valentina 92n chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Please update soon I know you haven't updated in four years but I would really appreciated if you continued PLEASE! This is one of the best crossovers I have had the pleasure of reading I really want to know what happens :( I can see Bella not going down without a fight when the boys come to prank them and I really want Bella to meet Edward's parents please!
Unlucky Vampire Angel chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Omg please update soon, this is an awesome story that should be read! This is a one of a kind! I never seen one like this! Please update soon, I would be forever in your debt, I love this story soooooooooo much, I love the character s and everything,
Vamp-Princess09 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Okay so I don't know if you even look at these anymore of whatever in the past four years but I really like this story and I would for you to continue it. warren peace was hot in sky high and im glad he actually found some one in the end, but to visualized Edward and warren and bella and the freeze queen it keeps me on my guessing what happens next. please consider continuing the story and you can even p.m. me with your answer thank you.
Tashy 17 chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
Can you please, continue this story. It's so interesting. Please
Monique1991 chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
I just rewatch sky high. So I decided to look for some twilight fanfiction. And I found your awesome story with the characters just with the powers I'd hoped that they'd have. But I'm a little sad to see you haven't updated in almost 3 years... any chance of you continuing your epic story?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Put the Romanians in please
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Please please please please please please please please continue this story! You're an amazing writer:-)