Reviews for The Call in the Night
AWESOME PLEASE POST MORE SOON
Lu89 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
awwww very cute. I liked
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Thinking Booth hadn't answered the door because he hadn't heard her, Brennan knocked again. "Booth? It's Bones."

I dont think she would announce herself as Bones, I've never heard her on the show!
Serenity Starke chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Love this little story. Adorable.
Wilhemina23 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
This is a very nice story, and you have done a wonderful job capturing the characters with your descriptions and dialogue. I loved the idea for this - it's simple and so touching - allowing the reader to see more of who they are and what they mean to each other. Stories that include Parker are always cute because he can say things (and get away with things) other characters can't. Thank you for writing this story.
zzzooe chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Chocopie09 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Cool story. I love Angela's little prediction in Ch.1 and Parker is just...adorable. :D

~Chocopie09~
bellachaos chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Cute!
halfbl00dprincess chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Nothing to critique. This was fluffy and beautiful.

1..2..3..

AWWWWWW!

So incredibly adorable and you wrote Parker extremely well!

Loved it! :D
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
"Someday the two of you are going to stop lying to yourselves and each other. You'll get married and have ridiculously adorable babies and the world will rejoice.

And Hodgins will owe me fifty bucks."

That pretty much sums up the hopes of fan girls every where. The bet too. :)
Funkysocks chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Another great story! I am impressed with how well you write - I've never seen a spelling or grammatical error (not something I can say about a lot of stories on here!). Great ideas, follow through of story lines and impressive references to actual (ya know the TV stuff!) plots and quotes. I don't review that many stories, only the good ones...I think it's important to encourage talent :) Well done. I'm enjoying reading through your older stories.
PepperAnn11 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
so sweet :-)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
This is sweet, update soon.
Eleri chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aww that was so sweet, and so sad! I'm such a cry baby, that had me all welled up :')
2BBornot2BB chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Aw - again! Methinks you might need to keep adding to this one when you feel the urge! So sweet ...