Reviews for Curious Girl
I loved this story! It was so good. So many twists and turns. It was delicious. :)
SugarQueen93 chapter 16 . 7/20
That's why you should be careful what you say to people.
SugarQueen93 chapter 13 . 7/20
I am seriously hooked on this story!
SugarQueen93 chapter 4 . 7/18
Holy shit that was hot. I like this Bella.
Oneway2011 chapter 5 . 6/17
Is the Bella that Jumped at first and the Bella that cut her arm from 2 different futures?
Oneway2011 chapter 20 . 6/17
Just finished curious girl that was one of the best stories I've ever read loved the timeshift thing I have to go back and reread it to sort some stuff out I can't figure if there is 2 3 or 4 Bellas? If I can't get it I'll have to ask but don't tell me yet
Please write the sequel or give me the name if you already did thanks David
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 20 . 6/11
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got Married &
i am happy that Bella & Edward have Four Beautiful kids
momof12 chapter 6 . 4/6
I just found this story and i am hooked. Only up to chapter 6 right now but i am confused. Why did bella mention nessie? If the cullens left and never returned, there would be no nessie for her to remember.
twiclare chapter 20 . 2/8
I'm still a little unsure about everything but I enjoyed the story none the less! Looking forward to the sequel!
twiclare chapter 9 . 2/8
Curiouser and curiouser!
twiclare chapter 7 . 2/8
Ok, she's being a little weird!
twiclare chapter 2 . 2/8
Interesting start!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 20 . 1/25
Hi Savanna, I've been slowly working my way through your stories, and I really love them all. This was really inventive. Nessie sending Bella back through time after she killed herself was a GREAT plot device. I hope you decide to write the sequel soon. If you already have and I'm not seeing it, would you tell me which story it is? :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Mrs Crackers chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
What a fantastic story. So many ups and downs. Could not put it down. Great concept.
Aggie94 chapter 20 . 10/8/2015