Reviews for Curious Girl
Alessa315 chapter 19 . 4/19
Hi! All right Savanna, I don't want to bother you or anything haha but this story truly deserves a review. I'm really surprised that it doesn't have that many comments compared to your other stories.

When I started reading this story I wasn't quite sure what to expect and it really gave me a few surprises (You always do this to me haha). I really enjoyed the first few chapters because that Bella was very bold and I enjoyed reading the changes she made with Edward. I was a little sad with the other Bella because she... I know it wasn't a rape but... it was odd haha.

I laughed, I cried a little, I was surprised, I was confused... anyway, this story gave me many emotions and that's something I truly appreciate every time I read a new story.

I'm not even tired of saying this and I'll repeat it again: Thank you for sharing this awesome story with us :)

PS: You said you were going to read a sequel to explain chapter 8 where Bella gets hurt :/ are you still going to do that? Are you writing it? I just want to know because it has been 5 years and a lot can hapen on that time :P

I really hope to hear from you soon ;)

Best wishes from Venezuela.
Alessa.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Wow, crazy kids for sure.

You I just realized I'm not logged in! Hate that.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
Wow!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
Their relationship is so warped.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Wow, things sure turn around fast.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
So complicated...I wonder if the old Bella will make another appearance.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Jacob can be so sweet.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Yes, I'm afraid she might be broken beyond repair...unless he changes her.
Elvire23 chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
I love your stories! I think I finally logged in. I want sure how this one was going to turn out, you kept me guessing.
Elvire23 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
I wonder, is Bella going to tell Edward the truth just the way she told Alice?
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I owned what happened to Edward. Why didn't he see in what shape Bella was in? Why didn't he try to stop her from killing herself? She was in so much pain.
Vamps09 chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
Loved the story, great ending! Thanks for writing!
Vamps09 chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Ha no wonder she killed herself got a laugh out of me
tricklem chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
enjoyed your story. thanks for posting it for all of us to read
Mirolare chapter 4 . 7/28/2014