Reviews for Curious Girl
monay9e chapter 20 . 4/3
Bravo! This was truly a great story to read.
annie.jo.marie chapter 20 . 4/2
Great story! Hope for a sequel! Or just explain what the bad thing is.
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 2 . 3/23
Hey, what's wrong with Depache Mode?
Solangelo Lover 292 chapter 20 . 3/15
Thank you so much for writing this and please never stop! _
PAT2024 chapter 20 . 2/28
Great story. I really loved it. Very creative. Please right the sequel asap... it's too good to stop here. With all the talents of the children I'm sure you will write something epic..

Thanks for sharing
jay7795 chapter 20 . 1/19
I have just completed reading this story and have to say it was amazingly written and it had an awesome flow.. Definitely different and had me at the edge of my seat.
You said there would be a sequel, is that something that is still in the works? Would love to see what happens in Disney. How can she get hurt if she's a vamp?

Thank you for writing such an amazing story and thank you to Dollybigmomma as well. You guys are better then Batman and Robin! LOL!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
I loved this story! It was so good. So many twists and turns. It was delicious. :)
SugarQueen93 chapter 16 . 7/20/2016
That's why you should be careful what you say to people.
SugarQueen93 chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
I am seriously hooked on this story!
SugarQueen93 chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
Holy shit that was hot. I like this Bella.
Oneway2011 chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
Is the Bella that Jumped at first and the Bella that cut her arm from 2 different futures?
Oneway2011 chapter 20 . 6/17/2016
Just finished curious girl that was one of the best stories I've ever read loved the timeshift thing I have to go back and reread it to sort some stuff out I can't figure if there is 2 3 or 4 Bellas? If I can't get it I'll have to ask but don't tell me yet
Please write the sequel or give me the name if you already did thanks David
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 20 . 6/11/2016
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got Married &
i am happy that Bella & Edward have Four Beautiful kids
momof12 chapter 6 . 4/6/2016
I just found this story and i am hooked. Only up to chapter 6 right now but i am confused. Why did bella mention nessie? If the cullens left and never returned, there would be no nessie for her to remember.
twiclare chapter 20 . 2/8/2016
I'm still a little unsure about everything but I enjoyed the story none the less! Looking forward to the sequel!