Reviews for Crows in the Wheatfield
ngregory763 chapter 29 . 9/13
I loved this one! I loved reading the steps Dean had to take in order to strike out on his own, and how John did it definitely synced up to his rough personality. Super story!
A Super fan chapter 29 . 7/4
OH DEAR GOD! This story is so heart wrenching and beautiful and had me tearing up. Its amazing how well you've written each of them, I swear I would throw every characterization award at you right now if I could cuz goddamn! they were all on point. I mean, even the very best writers have a bias you know? Lean more in favor of one Winchester or the other despite loving the whole lot, but you, you are like superhuman. As a Dean girl that's always been a little bitter about how Sam and John's treatment of him sometimes, I felt no amount of resentment for them here cuz you made it so real...and so unbelievably true. Like I can believe every word of this is canon. You are amazing. This story is amazing. I don't even... Wow. Just, wow. And all the tiny little details, the slow painful recovery that wasn't just brushed over, I can tell you a hundred different things I love about this right now. But basically, you've got nothing at all to be insecure about with your writing, cuz believe you me, you are a fucking goddess.
Loved your story! Read it all the way through in one sitting...probably stayed up WAY to late, but it was worth it :)
Brilliant! Loved reading it!
Wow! Can't wait to read the rest! You have such an imagination! Have you ever thought about writing a novel? Because I would read it! :)
somersault-j chapter 29 . 5/27
You know, I think I had this story on my kindle for years and I don't even know why I decided to start this one a few days ago, just wow. I'm so glad I did. I read a lot of stories/fics but I haven't read such a long one for a very long time, a long one that had me so captivated.

I loved, loved, loved your characters and what was going on in their heads so damn much. Every little thought, every little glimpse into Dean's vulnerable head had me squeeing! I really think you got their feelings and motivations and their thoughts down so damn perfect, especially Dean's. lol And I'm not gonna lie, I'm such a sucker for hurt!Dean and wow, damn, did you hurt that boy! So thanks for that too.

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this story. I really, really enjoyed it :)
sunshine102897 chapter 29 . 4/9
This story is amazing. This entire week, any chance I had I would be sitting and reading (avoiding homework completely.) My heart broke into little pieces for Dean in this was a bit ouchie. I gotta say, when someone was trying to pick the lock on the door I literally was jumping up and down thinking please god let this be Sam! Fantastic sTory. Thanks for writing!
CarryOnMyWaywardDaughters chapter 1 . 2/3
This is probably one of my favorite fanfics ever. I've read the whole thing twice now. Having just started posting my own stuff, I realize how vital reviews are. Just wanted you to know I love your story. It's brilliant and I can't believe english isn't your first language because you write it better than most english speakers. The characters are on point, the mystery plot is captivating. This is one of the few stories i've read where pain is described and I CAN FEEL IT. I can't say enough how much I love this story.
michelle.patchett.96 chapter 29 . 7/28/2015
Great story! I loved the insight into each character's thoughts and feelings. Even with all the errors (which usuallydrive my so crazy that I have to stop reading) I still had trouble putting it down to sleep or do anything else. It has been the same with everything else of yours that I have read so far. Just wondering: have you written any SPN fan fiction recently? It looks like all of your stuff is from the first 5 seasons or before.
foxinsocks92 chapter 29 . 3/26/2015
This was a gripping story, well written and your language was fantastic, descriptions almost picturesque! There were some slow bits, but over all, it was pretty damn awesome. Sam coming back was kind of my favourite, and as far as endings go, I think it encompassed a lot without really tying everything together - which it didn't need. This is a series that is still on going to this day! It doesn't need an ending before it begins. Great job 3
Wunjo chapter 29 . 3/8/2015
Oh my god what a ride! One of the best fics I have read in a long well done. Wish there were more stories like this in the future.
blackwolf666 chapter 29 . 2/21/2015
Loved this story.
PhantomBowtie chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
I truly loved this story-Thank you so much for writing it!
lucacat4 chapter 29 . 8/5/2014
I only read this for the first time just now, but I want you to know that this is, by far, the best piece of fan fiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you so, so much.