Reviews for Crows in the Wheatfield
foxinsocks92 chapter 29 . 3/26
This was a gripping story, well written and your language was fantastic, descriptions almost picturesque! There were some slow bits, but over all, it was pretty damn awesome. Sam coming back was kind of my favourite, and as far as endings go, I think it encompassed a lot without really tying everything together - which it didn't need. This is a series that is still on going to this day! It doesn't need an ending before it begins. Great job 3
Wunjo chapter 29 . 3/8
Oh my god what a ride! One of the best fics I have read in a long well done. Wish there were more stories like this in the future.
blackwolf666 chapter 29 . 2/21
Loved this story.
PhantomBowtie chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
I truly loved this story-Thank you so much for writing it!
lucacat4 chapter 29 . 8/5/2014
I only read this for the first time just now, but I want you to know that this is, by far, the best piece of fan fiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you so, so much.
luanee chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Hi although I must say some parts of your story are indeed rather too long and wordy for my taste, but overall I still enjoyed it! I am a Dean whump fan and hope to see more stories from u !
Divya chapter 29 . 3/17/2014
Hi I'm divya... That's a awesome story you wrote... I can't stop crying at the end... U r a fantastic writer... Love u.!
The Liquified Platypus chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Wow, that chapter made their banter about not calling in ep 1 more painful. From what I've read so far, your story's great.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
This is very well written. Your characterization of the Winchesters is well out and, the "dream" sequences are written in a way that makes them surreal, yet meaningful.
RuneMoon chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
SEQUEL SEQUEL! xD
kelco chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I just went through and favorited a couple of my most well liked stories, this beign one of them. thanks for writing!
pielover62 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
I'm realizing that I've read this story before, but it's well worth a second read. I don't remeber if I reviewed the first time so I wanted to be sure to let you what a wonderful story you've crafted. Especially, knowing that English isn't your first language. OK, so the grammar is not perfect, but I get so wrapped up in the story that I don't even notice. And that's saying a lot, because bad grammar is usually a pet peeve of mine. If I haven't already, I'll be adding this one to my list o f all time favorites.
ITrustThyLove chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Woaw, uhm... What the fuck? I'm intrigued! I can't wait to go on and read the next chapter. Just thought I'd tell you that I think this is bloody brilliant!
mzz chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
wow awesome chapter
mzz chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
omg omg but Dean is going to save John right? ;)