Reviews for Through The Looking Glass
Shinningstar1998 chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Gah at the beginning you said something funny to me at least. "Kept his mouth over his brothers mouth"
kittywitchy chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Update? Please?
Dark-Kin-Sung chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Hmmm...each chapter was so good. Awww, the pairing EdRuki is already growing on me! :D Maybe Ed and Rukia can get marry at the end of this story. I'd go with kitsunelover300's suggestion! Perhaps you should make an EdRuki story in the future hmm? I shall do the fan art of them kissing. This story is now my favorite, darling.
Dark-Kin-Sung chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow, that was a nice chapter there.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
please don't make this story gay, i dont have a problem with gays but i also like facts abut the characters
SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
really good. the characters are very in character. i laughed so much and when i wasn't i was on the edge of my seat, unable to stop reading. the chapters are long enough to be entertaining but short enough to hold complete interest. the pairing are realistically introduced and managed, not derailing the story from its action oriented path but accenting it. a very good fan fic and one of the few i've favorited before completion.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
Please cont.
Sunflower Sundaes chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
AWEESSSOMMMME! Please countinues~
HollowShinigamiGirl7 chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
Again, idiot! Though I wonder if he could evolve if he began to devour the hollows. That would be sweet! Well, this is the last of my reviews for now! I hope you can take my little oneshot idea into consideration! Update soon!
HollowShinigamiGirl7 chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
Envy, I love you I really do but yer a complete idiot!

Best line ever: "Damn it all to Hueco Fucking Mundo!" XD
HollowShinigamiGirl7 chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
EdRuki, SadoIshi and IchiHime all into one eh? That's awesome! Now just put in KisuYoru and the world will be in balance! Hurry and save Uryu and Al!
HollowShinigamiGirl7 chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
Oh, they all got duped! Envy is quite the mastermind. That's why I like him but I don't like him for kidnapping and being a jerk. Good job.
HollowShinigamiGirl7 chapter 12 . 5/14/2011
Happy Birthday Edo-chan! Don't try Orihime's and Rangiku's cake or you'll die of stomach indigestion! Plz stay here and help out in the Winter War! Ya know, I love Envy and all but he's being a jerk in this story.
HollowShinigamiGirl7 chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
So the Gate Children's hands matches reiatsu? That's interesting. Never really thought of that.
HollowShinigamiGirl7 chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Eh, I'm not really a fan of RenRan, Gin Ran is better in my opinion, especially after the last couple of chapters. And Renji, don't make a big fuss over Ed and Rukia being together. He would never hurt her!