Reviews for A Brave New World
jasperslover chapter 60 . 10/1
Is this really happening? Did I just finish A Brave New World?

I am so happy you came back and finished this story. I have been involuntarily grinning the last couple chapters at how in love Harry and Sev are and how much of a softie Sev became ahhh love love it.

This story has brought me so much joy over the years. And I probably think about Drayton Manor as much as Harry tells people about it

Thank you thank you for finishing it and so well might I add. I don’t know if people to continue to read and write FanFiction as much as they did in 2008 when I first joined this website but I still do and I cannot appreciate it enough when my favorite stories are finished, even after time has passed.

And now that I’m done with this one, I need to check out your other fics!
Chp 27.
You.
Are.
A tease.

The worst most cruel tease ever! Oh my goodness this is one of the best Snape Harry relationship fanfiction stories I have ever read.
Love your work!
jasperslover chapter 17 . 9/16
I’m rereading your story for the umpteenth time and I JUST LOVE HOW DRACO AND RON GET TOGETHER! AHHHH it literally makes me feel gooey and happy all inside I can’t STAND it. Also I’ve been thinking a ton about vulnerability lately and how showing it can really add so much to your life and make you stronger and I just feel like this chapter exemplifies that sentiment. Love Love Love
Wonderlistic chapter 60 . 9/8
What an amazing story this has been, such a roller coaster of emotions and great ending.
Quinn Kirkpatrick chapter 60 . 9/8
Loved this story. I'm always very keen on fics that can develop original characters just as well as taking canon characters in a new direction, and you managed both splendidly. Well done!
MimiTs chapter 60 . 8/14
This story is a whirlwind of emotions and it’s truly breathtaking. I did not expect to love this as much as I do. It is a phenomenal read that was more than worth the late nights with little sleep I spent reading this. I thank you for writing such a beautiful emotional roller coaster. It will be added to the list of stories I reread when I can’t find anything new I want to read. This was a joy to read and I’m so glad I read it. Seriously you did an amazing job. I rarely comment even on the ones I’ve loved enough to read five or six times since I found them. But I felt the need to comment on this one. This one will hold a special place in my heart. 3
mayawene chapter 60 . 8/8
Thank you for this story ! ! ! .
Cucumber-Monger chapter 60 . 7/11
This is legit one of my most favorite stories of all time. I will be re reading it often and it will be a part of my life forever. That you so much for this incredible contribution to the world. It's definitely better now than it was before you got here. Thank you!

Love always,

Your faithful fan, Cu.
Bele chapter 60 . 6/28
happy happy happy ending... loved it, thank you very much for sharing it!
PsycheNike chapter 9 . 6/23
I also am deeply interested in the mechanics and workings of magic. I wonder if someone could write actual textbooks to further the Harry Potter universe and be used as a guidebook for fan fictions and such. I might take the timeall of it) to do my research and write them lol
I’m so glad I found this story. It was well written. I loved the ending to this story yet sad that it’s over. It was truly a good story to read.
Alton Cyphers chapter 60 . 5/26
It has been many years and I even have a different name now (was once know as melissa Ivory), but I have finally finished this story and I adore it so much more than when you first started writing it. For all the changes and all the years, this story is still amazing! Thank you for sharing this wonderful tale with the world.
Dalar Rose chapter 2 . 5/23
But Severus is a HalfBlood?
HannaSnape chapter 3 . 5/23
I started reading this story again, which for some reason I started and did not finish. I'm loving it. Especially the interaction between Harry and Snape.
MistressSnape77 chapter 60 . 5/17
I loved this fic. Beautifully crafted.
3,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »