Reviews for A Brave New World
Lexi0521a chapter 60 . 9/22
I really enjoyed your story. It was definitely a twist on the forced marriage premise. I started reading this a while ago but I lost my list of stories and couldn’t relocate it. Finally, I found it again and thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end.
Beba Alq chapter 60 . 9/9
What a wonderful journey! I’m glad that I found this story!
AlyKing16 chapter 21 . 9/4
you know, I can never decide whether I like Albus Dumbledore. in some stories he's a manipulative old bastard who only wants harry to defeat the dark lord for him, and in others, such as this one, he's is a meddling old man who unknowingly causes harry to become super happy with his life... do I like Albus or not?! I cant decide
AlyKing16 chapter 10 . 9/4
sev and harry still are tho
AlyKing16 chapter 10 . 9/4
fucking finally, Ron and Draco were killing me
CotP chapter 14 . 8/31
Your story would be better, if you had not based it on the HP background. The character are unbearably OOC - especially Ron and Draco. Six years of hatred and antagonism seem just forgotten. Where are the prejudices on both sides? Where is the Malfoy snobbery? It all disappeared overnight. Instead we have a soppy Ron and Draco on their way to eternal bliss.

JKR’s stupid black-and-white house ideology still exists though. Slytherins don‘t know friendship and it needs noble Gryffindor to find that? Really?

You write well. That‘s why I stuck around for so long. The story just does not fit which gets increasingly difficult to ignore.
RandomGerman chapter 2 . 8/3
An interesting story premise, I am intrigued to read more.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 6/23
Damn, so Sirius is dead?
LuciMoon chapter 60 . 3/25
I absolutely loved, loved, LOVED this story! The characters are so on point and all the new characters are wonderfully developed.
IhAtEthIsFanfiC chapter 20 . 2/26
this chapter is the worst
snape is half-blood, he is the half-blood prince there was a whole harry potter book by the name of the half-blood prince, in case you forgot. His mother's name is Eileen Prince and I forgot his dad's name. And Snape doesn't have a brother, he never had and never will. And also did you forget about Draco and Ron? Their relationship is the worst!
And this fanfiction is the worst! I don't even know why I bothered reading till the 20th chapter.
Lullz93 chapter 60 . 1/12
Wow. I don't know what else to say so I might have to settle with just wow. I loved this story. Thank you so much for writing it!
HermioneIncarnate chapter 60 . 11/11/2021
Terrific story. I’m a very choosey Snarry reader, and this check all my boxes. I’m so glad you remained committed to finishing it. You have a lovely prose. Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 60 . 11/9/2021
I LOVED THIS THANK YOU FOR WRITING
ROSAFROST chapter 60 . 8/30/2021
I hope you still receive and read these reviews. My hubby is sat in his chair sulking, as I made him b e quiet while I finished this tale. My review is simple, but honest...Blood brilliant!
The characters, events and vocabulary used all melded into a brilliant tale, full of drama and action -and the right amount of smut. I really loved it, and I'm now visiting your bio page to read more of your stories.
Thank you and take care.
TheSlytherinHufflepuff chapter 14 . 7/4/2021
Hi :) soooo the brand new story you just started posting—LOVE IT. It sent me on a rampage through your page, reading old faves like this one. It’s been a long time since I visited A Brave New World, and it’s been such a pleasure rereading and remembering. You are the greatest here, I mean that. ️—SlyHuff
3,370 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »