Reviews for A Brave New World
Acciofics459 chapter 60 . 10/18
Reread! I don't believe I stopped smiling for one second during this entire epilogue! :)
Hindi Para Sa'yo chapter 1 . 9/22
I read this 1 year ago, didn't finish it because of some issues. I almost forgot. But I'll try to suck it up and finish this now.
magick-shoppe chapter 1 . 9/21
I’ve been leaving and coming back to this fanfic for a while, this is so well written. I haven’t even finished it yet. But I will definitely finish it one day. This story has been much fun to me. A warm and happy feeling always goes with me when I think of this story. I’d never expect myself to be shipping Harry and Snape, but the way this writer portrayed them pleasantly surprised me. It doesn’t even feel like a fanfiction it’s so good. Please read it! And I promise I will finish this :D
Animago chapter 1 . 8/27
Você não vai escrever sobre escravidão nem mesmo como antagonismo? O quê pretende fazer deve ser pior, então.
giiosp chapter 60 . 8/23
I really loved it, you are a great writer, this is the second of your stories I am reading and one is better than the other. Hope You will keep writing! The epilogue is fantastic, you depicted them all so well, I wish I could see them going on with their life in another story. Thank you!
Fire Tempest chapter 1 . 8/12
I loved this the first time I read it, but the premise of the "claim" and it's validity to any "of-age" witch or wizard (given age of majority in wizarding world is 17) that looses their parents really jarred this time. I noticed that another review identified the issue around counter-claim too - in an earlier time when the law was made, was it really a matter of who put in first claim? It would seem more likely in the (little) we know of wizarding government that there would be an opportunity for essentially a counter-bid (not that it would necessarily help Harry here, but feels like an omission).

There are a huge number of characters that would have been vulnerable to this in previous generations, including for example, Albus Dumbledore (and his siblings), James Potter, and Severus Snape. All orphaned before finishing Hogwarts...
dragonflylj chapter 28 . 7/29
Somehow I don’t believe Arthur and Molly would let their children be so cavalier about sexual relationships with their beaus, let alone let them be unsupervised together over night lol. Ron going to Draco’s home has the pretense of being under parental supervision at least, but Ginny is even younger than Ron and with an older man going to London for a couple days? That kind of made me double-take, I mean look how she was letting Harry stay with Snape over the holidays in earlier chapters. So I’m assuming you meant they just saw each other in London together for day trips and not overnight together lol!
KyuElf-SooHee chapter 60 . 7/28
Fantastic story. Thank you for writing this~
AgosDelGrosso chapter 60 . 7/15
Well, what can I say after spending days of reading this? It was a wonderful experience, I loved it. Even when I could see where the story was going I enjoyed it. I have to admit that I had my doubts about Ron and Draco as pairing but It is quite good.
Congratulations on such an amazing story. Hope you're well.
meggels13 chapter 60 . 6/14
Love it. Have read it a few times and keep coming back again. Thank you.
tmp3475 chapter 21 . 6/9
I cried so much when Severus was reading Marcus’ letter. It’s incredibly sad they never talked before his death. Their father is a cruel bastard. Does Being disowned change Severus’ standing and threatens their marriage?
tmp3475 chapter 18 . 6/9
This chapter was wonderful for both couples.

But my favorite line - I don't know, but I can't help wishing I were blind - had me howling.
tmp3475 chapter 10 . 6/7
Damn those other guys scaring Ron and Draco. I can just imagine their first kiss.

Why do I feel like Harry is not going to listen to Severus and get abducted?
tmp3475 chapter 9 . 6/6
Harry assisting Severus in the lab shows how much trust he has in his abilities. But I like how interested Severus was in his husband’s reactions after using air magic.

More Gryffindors need to stand up for Draco in solidarity.
tmp3475 chapter 8 . 6/6
Ron and Draco getting closer is wonderful. Draco will slowly open up more but it has been years of rivalry between their houses and now to be on the same side is a bit weird but shows maturity how Ron has been a support to the former Slytherin.
3,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »