Reviews for A Brave New World
HermioneIncarnate chapter 60 . 11/11
Terrific story. I’m a very choosey Snarry reader, and this check all my boxes. I’m so glad you remained committed to finishing it. You have a lovely prose. Thanks for a great read!
I LOVED THIS THANK YOU FOR WRITING
ROSAFROST chapter 60 . 8/30
I hope you still receive and read these reviews. My hubby is sat in his chair sulking, as I made him b e quiet while I finished this tale. My review is simple, but honest...Blood brilliant!
The characters, events and vocabulary used all melded into a brilliant tale, full of drama and action -and the right amount of smut. I really loved it, and I'm now visiting your bio page to read more of your stories.
Thank you and take care.
TheSlytherinHufflepuff chapter 14 . 7/4
Hi :) soooo the brand new story you just started posting—LOVE IT. It sent me on a rampage through your page, reading old faves like this one. It’s been a long time since I visited A Brave New World, and it’s been such a pleasure rereading and remembering. You are the greatest here, I mean that. ️—SlyHuff
Rossess20 chapter 2 . 6/1
How did Aldrington even get in the school?
miangel99 chapter 42 . 5/24
OMG
sami1010220 chapter 45 . 3/27
I tried to get as far as I could, but there were a few things about the fic that bothered me. Your writing style is great, and the sexy stuff is woah, but I wish there had been more importance placed on the romantic scenes in the beginning (harry and Severus both kind of just go along with having feelings, rather than exploring them, if that makes sense). The Ron/draco stuff is a no for me, but the Ron/Severus friendship is just ... unbelievable. Where did THAT come from? they were just friends overnight, it seems. And almost everyone is ooc, which makes it harder for me to get into. Your ability to write these long fics is incredible and they're well written, just not for me. Good luck going forward!
Firegirl6 chapter 11 . 3/25
you really went from zero to a thousand with this one, I'm legit screaming! I can't wait to see where this goes
Aw there slowly getting closer when ate they going to kiss
I feel like they should show more affection in public like a hug or cheek kiss to make it more believeable
Linda chapter 60 . 3/9
Really love the story thank you for taking your time to write.
Oh my god It was greatttttttttt
Persy1961 chapter 60 . 2/27
What an absolutely wonderful piece of literature! From start to finish!
HBlove23 chapter 31 . 2/14
I’m laughing and crying omg he made it oh my haha I love this book and such a good chapter
HBlove23 chapter 24 . 2/13
Oh I’m gonna die soooo much fluff I love it

Aw poor Harry maybe learning that magic wasn’t a good thing? But yay sevvy realized he loved Harry for Harry eeeeee I love this book
3,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »