Reviews for A Brave New World
lovingsiri chapter 54 . 22h
My heart broke with the death of Kingsley and Moody
Rori Potter chapter 54 . 11/16
Oh my. Wow. Hard reality. How long until they confrontation Voldemort? Update soon.
sjrodgers23 chapter 54 . 11/16
I love it. Keep them coming you d
Tear484 chapter 54 . 11/16
You do an awesome job and this story just keeps getting better and better. I just can't wait for the next part of the story.
Tear
IceShadow-HP chapter 53 . 11/10
Can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon!
rinny08 chapter 53 . 11/10
You're baaaaaack! God I've missed this fic; I went back to reread it when you posted A Period of Mourning and when the new chapter hit my inbox I did a literal happy dance. (Admittedly a subtle one, since I was at work. And thanks to work, it's taken me nearly two weeks to get round to reading it. Adulting, why?)
But it was worth the wait, for sure. Looking forward to more!
staar chapter 53 . 11/7
OMG I think I read this before but who knows, so I read it all again...and can I say that I'm in love with it ! hope to see more soon and that you don't leave this to rot !
xikum chapter 49 . 11/4
It is wonderful to have Severus' brother back - he needs a close family supporter, Harry has all the Weasleys, and Albus isn't so staunchly his mentor in this fic. I am a little worried about Severus and Harry's link; it's just that something could be done to either one to destroy the other... and I am dearly hoping you have a good way of annihilating Voldie before he completes his ritual - or maybe make it backfire.
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 53 . 11/3
Good to see a continuation hope to see the the next installment soon. As always thank you for sharing
cleartorture chapter 53 . 11/3
I’m so glad you’re back. This has always been one of my favorite Snarry fanfiction, one that I always always go back to. I understand life getting away from you this update has almost been posted a week ago and I just now got the time to read it. My only complaint is that it was too short. We’ve all waited too long to see how this ends that it’s exciting to see something new happening to this story. Happy to see it wasn’t abandoned. Thank you for taking time to continue writing.
xikum chapter 42 . 11/2
I am willing to bet that Harry and Severus literally cannot confound the other. Harry has it right - their bond is not like what they each would have with anyone else's mind.
xikum chapter 37 . 11/2
I have to agree with Harry on this one. It feels like Dumbledore's plotting, there is more to what he knows. Something along the line of the Horcruxes?
lovingsiri chapter 53 . 11/2
I got a chance to re-read this the past week and I'm glad you're continuing it. I hope you'll update again soon!
Astrido chapter 53 . 11/2
great chapter. i really want to see the war finished, please :)
I love the interaction between harry and ron.
cheers
Maya
Kaitlyn Alice chapter 53 . 11/1
So excited to see a new chapter! Absolutely adore this story!
3,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »