Reviews for What's To come Is Still Unsure
stefanie1955 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This is a master piece. Absolutely beautiful. I am in tears, so heartbreaking... I read the sequel first and fell in love with your writing. I really hope you could write an epilogue for the sequel, I would like to imagine the date after he asked her, and their first kiss. But really, you are gifted.
Diosa Luna chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
¡Cielos!
lloré tanto que mi gato tuvo que consolarme con su ronroneo.
Amo esta historia es hermosa.
Su amor es épico y lo siento, pero más dulce que con el doctor.
TenII nació amando a Rose y sufrió mientras ella estaba confundida y todo, pero wow.
Incluso la TARDIS que nació de su amor.
:( Debió hacerlo inmortal como a Jack.
Pero igual amo la historia, es hermosa.
Eikkin37 chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
I couldn't stop crying. We'll done.
saiyasith1 chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
Excellent story. Can see why it's on people's fav list.
defaultrobot chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I love the story. I like how you've managed to separate the Doctor and the Doctor Duplicate without changing them. It's uncommon and refreshing. I just wanted to comment on what you said about Pete's World's timeline. Wouldn't Pete's world have to have broken off before Pete was killed in the original universe for him to still be alive? Of course, as you pointed out, that would make Torchwood's creation a bit messy, so I just wanted to see what you thought.
MsShadowWolf chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
Wonderful story. I was crying so hard. I couldn't stop reading your story. I had to stay up to finish.

The damn Daleks just won't die will they! They always find a way to destroy beautiful things in the Doctor's life.

Thank you. Your story helped me accept what possibly happened with the human-Doctor.
timano chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
This is quite honestly the best fanfic story I've ever read! On a scale of 1 to 10, it's at least a 300! I did jot down some notes as I was reading it, so I'll list some of the reactions I had.

p

I love the title to begin with. (I was in Twelfth Night myself once, playing Valentino, I think he was called-a minor nobleman.) Also, you offer a good explanation of why Queen Elizabeth hates the Doctor-because it was the *alternate* Doctor that annoyed her! I love the character of Viola-I like her name and am glad she didn't die in chapter 13. And most of all, you handled the alternate Doctor's death with aplomb. I literally had tears in my eyes! I eagerly await the sequel, which I'll get to right now. (Ordinarily I don't read stories until they're finished, and read them in order from oldest to newest, but I'm going to make an exception and start on the sequel right now!)
seekerchasing chapter 17 . 9/17/2011
brilliant story. i used to resent 10.5 and only read this story becuase the sequel's description said rose was back in her universe but because of this story i love him (i'm actually a bit mad you killed him! i had to stop reading because i was crying and couldn't see the page). So, as well as writing an awesome story you made me feel a lot better about Journey's End.

Anyway Viola is also an extremely lovable character and the plot was fantastic. Really exciting, funny, beautiful, nerve-wracking and like i said at the start of this review BRILLIANT! In case you couldn't tell i loved it! can't wait to start reading the sequel
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I haven't finished, but I wanted to say that I'm really glad you wrote this. It's easier to accept the fact that the Doctor left Rose with his clone if you think about it from your perspective. He actually is the same doctor only now part human, and THE Doctor really did know what he was doing when he left them on Bad Wolf Bay. Thanks again!
Lostinthoughtantime chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
OMG... This is perfect... the perfect possible story and the perfect solution to the problem of Journeys End... I love you I really love cause you have made my day.. seriously and I so can't wait to see the sequal...

I just loved every word...

Perfection.. Molto Bene!
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
No,no,no stone angels are BAD BAD BAD. What aren't they teaching this kid?
claire83 chapter 18 . 6/13/2011
That was an awesome story, just read it all in one go. Viola is a cool character, and you write really well, spell and grammar check, it's great. Moving on to the sequel now. Yay.
pedomellonaminno chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
I was in Twelfth Night when I was a freshman, the first ever play I was in, so I like this chapter. And now I have the O Mistress Mine song stuck in my head.
everythinginbetween chapter 18 . 5/1/2011
Your prologue is really powerful. The Doctor is written perfectly, completely in character. It's ages since I've read a 10th Doctor ff, it's very refreshing to read about him again, especially in such a good chapter. When he remebers all his companions it gets me thinking about how tragic Donna's ending was, she'd seen so much but forgotton it all. I'll definately be looking out for the sequel. xx
ValaEnVash chapter 17 . 4/29/2011
I really hope you continue this storyline. It was very well written and thought out. I look forward to part 2!