Reviews for Tamers Requiem: Twists of Fate, Prelude to Revival
Quintus chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Hi, this is intersting and excellent and well pieced background story for norn. I'm wondering in Tamers Revevial if you going to reference info from the digimon story games such as the Chorno core since it talked about yggdrasil and in your lateset chap you mentioned a core sysytem, they probably not related right.
Minwolf chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
I just read this story and its pretty well done. Haven't had much time to read stories lately with everything going on in life.

So Norn is Yggdrasil's new form very interesting.
Kuroy chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
God i can't wait for the next updates. Your storys are just great. One question, first is data squad(savers) and then digimon next? like yggdrasil, after the events in savers, trying to find more information about humans which starts the digimon next story?

keep going please :)
RockBane chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Miss a little and miss a lot... I haven't seen much of Data squad or read much of Next... Pretty confusing work of writing you got here.
Bookworm Gal chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I am so excited about the next Requiem story now. The Seven Demon Lords are involved it sounds like. That should be interesting. I'm so excited now. Keep upt the great work.
Pyro now with 20 lazy chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
This cant be good...what exactly IS Prometheus?
ambriel chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
thanks for reply do you have a idea when u can update this even a guess
Ambreiel chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Wow this great that you contined tamers requiem fic im looking for more chapters. I was really surprised that you put norn in, which i liked, will the others from next feature?
RockBane chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Interesting... I take it some of these new characters come from another story you wrote? Norm?
Pyroclastic flow chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Ha. I remember him.

...A human?...Humans dont normally do that...

...He thinks in Binary or something and the Not-Human can read it?

Hm this guy reminds me of someone...
Bookworm Gal chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
You're back and I'm already getting excited to see where this goes. I wish you luck on your new story. Hope to see more soon.
Nolaquen265 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Interesting little fic you've got going now; are you planning on writing another Digimon work to tie into the glimpses you've given us here? Most intriguing. :)
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hm? Which Norn is she? Skuld? Urd? Verdanni?

Hm NEOS?...Isnt that Neo Saiba's old group from V-tamer?

Who is Shou?

Hm Yggdrasil has a bittersweet memory? XD

Heh...Seed of the world tree?

The requiem world! Boy am I glad I have you on author alert :D

Hmm...Ill have to read next...Is Ryo going to have a large part in this fic?

lol This made my day :)
Geekgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Nice start. Keep up the great work.