Reviews for Of fathers and daughters
more please
KidzRule chapter 12 . 9/9
Everyone is wonderfully In-Character during this chapter! :D :D :D :D
AMAZING fic!
Please continue... really good
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter and will there be some father/ daughter bonding time and will Voldemort find out the truth about Hermione's parentage.
Tilty.bbb chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
This was a great fic
Unidentified Gem chapter 12 . 4/1/2016
nice! update soon!
alisha.hawk chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
Please finish o
Isnape24 chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
I love this so much please keep writing
Puppyluv09 chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
I know its been a while but please tell me you will finish this story! I love it and I want to know how Hermione and Severus' familial relationship will develop!
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
remuses anger is why it creeps me out when stories have mione and sev together he is old enogh to be her father
missaliceice2014 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Please continue this! I know it's been a long time, but I love this!
Undead Fangirlsama chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
Keep it up!
Ayaina chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
This is quite good! It's vanishingly rare for people to do this pairing *well*; a good Snape-is-Hermione's-father story is even harder to find than a good one with them as the romantic pairing. But I think you hit all the right notes of how everyone would react in this situation, and both the plotting and the author's notes show that you're actually *thinking* about your characters rather than just shoving them into the things you want them to do.
croaker2003 chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
really love this story. I wish you'd finish it.
langston.love chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
I love this story! I know you haven't updated this in awhile, but i really wish you! This is just a brilliant story line, and i can't wait to know what happens next.