Reviews for Of fathers and daughters
Smithback chapter 12 . 7/18
awesome!

pretty good and interesting

sad that it has been a wile since its last update, anyway, great fic
SkyeMoor chapter 8 . 11/30/2017
Ha. I like it better when Harry looks like James because Someone's Been Meddling. ;-)
(But yeah, Hermione looking like her mother makes sense... She's brown haired and brown eyed. It's not like you made her a blonde or something ridiculous defying Mendelian heredity).
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2017
more please
KidzRule chapter 12 . 9/9/2017
Everyone is wonderfully In-Character during this chapter! :D :D :D :D
AMAZING fic!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2017
Please continue... really good
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter and will there be some father/ daughter bonding time and will Voldemort find out the truth about Hermione's parentage.
Tilty.bbb chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
This was a great fic
Unidentified Gem chapter 12 . 4/1/2016
nice! update soon!
alisha.hawk chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
Please finish o
Isnape24 chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
I love this so much please keep writing
Puppyluv09 chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
I know its been a while but please tell me you will finish this story! I love it and I want to know how Hermione and Severus' familial relationship will develop!
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
remuses anger is why it creeps me out when stories have mione and sev together he is old enogh to be her father
missaliceice2014 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Please continue this! I know it's been a long time, but I love this!
Undead Fangirlsama chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
Keep it up!
Ayaina chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
This is quite good! It's vanishingly rare for people to do this pairing *well*; a good Snape-is-Hermione's-father story is even harder to find than a good one with them as the romantic pairing. But I think you hit all the right notes of how everyone would react in this situation, and both the plotting and the author's notes show that you're actually *thinking* about your characters rather than just shoving them into the things you want them to do.