Reviews for Oh, By The Way...
modernbard chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I so loved this; a different take on the whole Ro/Lo thing. I love the whole friendly to Jean bit; I never really hated her anyway, I just didn't understand why Logan was so fascinated with her. Anyway, great bit of writing.
Deamondeathstone chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
Ok maybe i'm anoying but your good. I would like to see a sequel to this story because it's one of the wolvie jubes pairings i really like. Don't get me wrong i don't mind the romantic versions but this one is more realistic i think.

Maybe you could write a nice family vacation one.

But anyways keep doing what your doing i like it.
Jenny T chapter 6 . 9/7/2002
Awwhhh... Poor Remy; half the mansion knew before he did; Jean, Charles, Hank...

Sweet 'n sappy, but there's nothing wrong with that.
Chibi-Crysti chapter 6 . 4/17/2002
Very cool, I like it alot!
Blades1987 chapter 6 . 3/3/2002
TOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE! I love it I love it I love it! One last time: ORORO AND LOGAN WOULD MAKE THE BEST PARENTS EVER! I SWEAR! Heh heh heh...
Verena G chapter 6 . 3/3/2002
Awwwwww, a sweet ending to a sweet story! I am rather sad to see it end. *sniff* I loved the "teething episode", hehe!
scififreak chapter 6 . 3/3/2002
total sap but cute nonetheless. lol
SkittleSKS chapter 6 . 3/2/2002
Beg, beg! Muhahahahahaha! *cough* Ahem. Anyway, now that the evil has been suppressed, I should say that this was so darn cute. If it were in 3-D, I'd pinch the fic's cheeks.
mystiqbard chapter 5 . 3/2/2002
you know, I really hate that I don't review that stories I read, not on purpose though. I've read the last three chapters for the second time now and realized I hadn't reviewed, which is utterly shameful of me.

I guess you don't need me to tell you that I love the story, it's got all three of my absolute favourite X characters in it. Your writing has improved a lot, I can still remember when you first put your work up, how you were so unsure, but I'm so happy you did.

You've made good use of the dialog since there isn't too much description (something I am guilty of) and that completely makes the story. The interaction between the characters is great!

I was grinning like an idiot through the whole thing. Your spelling and grammar has also improved and I must say that this story is well worth the read again.

Really, I implore you to continue writing!

the bard
Verena G chapter 5 . 3/2/2002
Ah, my favourite writer is being very productive again! I still love this fic! I liked all the interaction between Ororo, Logan and the Cajun and I liked the "Guardian Angel" bit! Keep up the good work!
Minarya chapter 5 . 3/1/2002
So glad to see more of this! And there is nothing at all wrong with a little sap ... I love the little protective thing Remy and Ro have, and I'm glad to see you incorporated that. More soon! :)
saurion chapter 5 . 3/1/2002
Nope still sappy :) but don't let that stop you. The story is great
ororoiqadi chapter 5 . 3/1/2002
Hey, I'm glad you're keeping this story up! Remy's reaction is so sweet. No matter how old his Stormy get, she is always going to be that man's padnat!
Blades1987 chapter 5 . 3/1/2002
AW! SO SWEET! I love this story so much! I love the idea of Wolvie and Storm having kids because, like I said before, they would make the best parents ever! I swear! And Remy would make a really good uncle! More, please?
Meekachu chapter 4 . 2/19/2002
Hey how's the rest coming along?

M