Reviews for Soulless
I'm so curious man. Please cont
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
In my personal opinion, Edward Cullen should be the good one and Anthony Masen the evil dude that comes out at night.
SpiritOfCarnage chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
This story is just great. I liked Anthony/Edward so much, though I guessed he had a personality disorder just in the first paragraphs. Still, I wonder who will win this inner battle. The update date shows more than a year ago, but I hope you turn back to the story. I really would like to read it. I liked your style so much. )
LaPetitRose chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Wow this is seriously dark and freaky and I love it! U gotta continue

Pretty please? New chapters cookies XD
mrs.cullen22 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Amazing! I love this story. Please update soon!
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Just found this story, very good! Creepy, with the right amount of sex, violence, and threat of violence. Throw that with the dual personality and it's very intriguing.
icecreamy chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Oh my god... love it!
HeartBreaker1023 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
omg i love this story lol i like that edward isn't a sap like in the original:) PLZ update soon!

Sammy3
AlexiaWrites chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
You. Are. Epic. At. Writing. Just saying.

~
TRDancer chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Freeya. *drools and staggers toward you, giving you a zombie hug*
MartinFreemen chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Magnificent, elegant, brilliant chapter- yet again! Not that I expected anything less. Your work always brings me to the edge of emotional and mental insanity :) that's a very good thing.
anythingzombie chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I think that you should have won first place. Without a doubt you should have won.

Everything about this story is amazing and so dark and beautiful and vivid.

God, Freya. You're amazing.
YellowGlue chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Further and further fascinated I am.

You write beautifully.

I've waited patiently for this bit, and was glad to see this pop up in my box today. I don't alert many stories, only ones I'm genuinely and intensely curious about... less than five total.

hearts,
Kitkatka101 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Omg, I don't know whether to be scared or be like OMG he's so hot! Lol, omg, I'm kinda confused, but still this is really good! Update soon! :)
18828646465 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010