Reviews for I had a plan
Jessica314 chapter 3 . 3/17
totally just read this chapter out of order, as abbywehr just recommended it to me. This was such a great idea with the camera LOL! Great job.
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
The thing Rosalie forgot was the Bella is not a normal human. Bella's reaction is what I expected. Alice was exactly correct, Bella now knows what to expect from Edward and won't be shocked and won't have a moment of lacking trust in him. A good missing moment story. Thanks for sharing.
MsMayfly chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
Very well written! Rosalie should have realized that if Alice was involved, it would be to help Bella in some way! LOL! You did an amazing job with this story... the epilogue was great... to actually see her reaction was classic! This was perfectly in character and I shudder to think what might happen in the future if this bit of information comes to Edwards knowledge! Amazing story.
Virginia May chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
WOW...just yeah. Good stuff. ;-)
Virginia May chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Oh, I am so glad that you agreed to take me on! You are a really great writer and I LOVE your Rosalie. Thanks bunches for everything, including the nice break from my own life and overactive imagination. :-)
House Calls chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
Wowzers!

Yup, that about sums it up . . .

Very nicely done, BTW. You paced the whole piece well, and having the epilogue from Bella's POV was a nice touch, too.
persephonesfolly chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
Wow. That was...wow.

Who knew Bella would react like that to a hunting video? Scratch that, when does she react any differently to anything involving Edward? It was definitely blush-worthy!
ES3 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Tee hee, I love Emmett and the roman candle analogy :-). This is cute.
ES3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Nice start to this! I look forward to reading some of Rosalie's plotting as she tries to put her ten cents in, as only Rosalie can do :-).
favludo chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
Thank you for this awesome story. I have enjoyed every word and look forward to hopefully reading more from you in the future.
Openhome chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
That is JUST how I imagined Bella would react to the DVD - not in fear but with love and utter fascination. I am so sad to see this story end, but it was a very fun and very well done story. Thanks so very much for writing it.
the bouquet chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
I enjoyed this story very much! I loved the attitude from Rosalie, and I definitely thought the transition from hating Bella to protecting her for the family's sake was smoothly executed. I love the funny bits, and I especially love the last two chapters! Quite a fun story!
AnEmotionalVampire chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Aw, sad to see it come to an end. I wonder what his reacation would be if he ever saw the dvd! Great fic! :D
persephonesfolly chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
Poor Rosalie! All those good intentions, yet things never seem to work out the way she'd like them to. It was a good try, but nothing can stop the Bella/Edward juggernaut.

Had to laugh over Jasper's transmitting Edwards, er, feelings for Bella to all the other couples in the house.
Equivamp chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
wow this is really good, and im not surprised rosalies plan backfired, the one thing bellas wanted from edward (besides immortality) was to see him hunt.

i enjoyed seeing the idea of bellas trust for edward being the motivating factor for his control being mirrored in your story.