Reviews for I Do Not Seek, I Find
GauntletRunner chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Why did you stop? At the good part, too! I don't care if I'm the only one still following this, I NEED more.
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
I truely was moved by this. Its very rare to find stories with this level of emotional understanding.
Blazing Glory chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Uhh, where to start. This is just amazing. The way you conveyed all of Matt's pain and hurt, both physical and emotional is just fantastic. And you did strike the balance in Hunter. If Matt ever identifies the 'Master' that beat him and tortured him to leave those scars, I would not want to be him when Hunter tracks him down. This is one of the most human depictions of Hunter I have ever read. And it is amazing. Now, I will quit running off at the mouth so you can let Hunter cuddle Matt for a few minutes before getting onto the next scene. And the gut-check of MATT NEEDING HUNTER was perfect. Way to rock the Game off balance.
WraithRaider chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
My poor broken Matty... hopefully Hunter can give him what he needs and help put him back together.
Bernarde chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
God I love this story, it's so perfect and showcases all the things about BDSM that are awesome.
takers dark lover chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
I feel so bad for Matt. I hope Hunter don't turn into a jackass. Matty needs someone to take care of his needs but also love him.
Esha Napoleon chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
*grabs tissues and cries*

This was so f*king great!

FOUR STARS!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Aw, Matt's story weaseled himself into Hunter's heart! I can't wait until Hunter proves to Matt that he doesnt deserve any of the bad stuff from his past!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Aww dayum Lavaburd. Tears, youz drug them from me. :'( *pets HsM* He's bawling, but he's also feeling relieved. I know as bad as it hurt, he feels better for sharing, and his words at the end to Hunter just cemented it. Now they can grow with eachother and Hunter can help Matty become comfortable in his own skin. 3
wrestlefan4 chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Wow. I am always left in awe after reading a chapter. Heavy stuff, very heavy but so well done. Such a great job for dealing with this subject and not just the subject but where you take it with Matt's experiences.

Tears were in my eyes, thinking of Matt enduring all that, screaming and being heard, but not listened to.

Jeff really warmed my heart in this-you just hit that nail so perfectly on the rainbow head. I mean, that was one of the most realistic parts of this chapter for me. I could completely see that all happening that way. Jeff would certainly take care of Matt as he and Matt are so close, and I can see Jeff taking care of him in that exact way. That part to me for some reason was just amazing. Like I said, I think maybe because it seemed so real to life.

While reading this fic with the words that these guys are pouring out, it's hard to remember it's just fic. I can hear they're voices, which just goes to show what an amazing writer is behind this. It seems like these things are glimpses into their lives rather than a fiction, and I love knowing I can come to a chapter and get lost in it and just swept up in it. It's hard as a writer to make that kind of connection, and as a reader, that's my fav part. A nice read is nice, but it's so amazing when you just forget that you're reading completely.

Very excellent as always. Only the best from you :)

Love and hugs always

Jeri
SxyMo0finMan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I am very intrigued... This is an unusual pairing and I usually don't deviate from Shawter stories, but I was interested. Plus you're a really good author. I've read about 5 of your stories now and loved them all XD. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I have a question about the blonde learning french in Canada. Is that Shawn? XD
SadCircularFace chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
-does tiny happy dance-

This story is amazing, it takes the whole idea of S&M to a much more emotional and serious level, but still keeps with sex and plot at the same time.

Amazing, and I can't wait for another update ;D
BellaHickenbottom chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Aw poor Matty! I'm glad he at least feels comfortable enough to tell Hunter the story and hopefully after he gets the full story out, Hunter will feel better and so will Matt! Can't wait for more!
wrestlefan4 chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
So, at worked today it popped into my head-I'd gotten this in my inbox some time ago and for some reason I hadn't read it right then. It was in my head all day wondering what this next chapter held.

I was not at all disappointed nor would I have expected that. Wow.

I can't wrap my head around how well you do this. I forget that this is fiction, that's how good it is. Every word you write is perfect and unfking believable. This just seems so real, and especially by the way you use Hunters 'voice' you know what I mean, the way he says things while he's telling the story. The words aren't just words, you give them a certain sound that makes them like a person telling a story, rather than words just scrawled across a page.

Brilliant, just epic I could go on all day about it!

Matt-poor Matty :(

I'm glad he's found Hunter though, he's just what Matt needs. It's good for him to be opening up about it, and good that Hunter is a strong kind of person able to listen and take Matt's own struggles and trials to heart. I'm hoping Hunter can help Matt heal from his past :)

This is so very beautiful. Yes, it may be darkish, but that's not what sticks out to me the most. What comes out to me the most is the raw, real, emotion you weave for us. I'm honored to be able to read this. Thanks for sharing, please don't stop :-D

*much love n hugs*
MagicallyMalicious chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
I love you slashburd for making me love this pairing!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »