Reviews for Failure to Resolve
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Yeah new chapter! Great job pal! I can't wait to see what Slade is planning!
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Of all the dirty tricks to pull! If that wasn't the real Terra, then who or what was that girl that BB and Star carried off?

Please update soon! :-)
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
OH SNAP!

Slade is in the picture for real now? This is soo not good! That loon knows how to turn even failure into his advantage!

Congratulation on graduating! Its a great feeling isn't it? To be finally FREEEEEEEEEEEE!
Tazflyer chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
YOU ROCK
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
You'd be right about that!

That is so how I've pictured him! He's always calling everyone he close to, minus Phil, a nickname of some kind! He would do either because he likes someone or just to flat out annoy them. With me it depended on the person and the name he'd chosen. Bluebird is a perfect name for Raven. He could defended it by stating something like:

Is or is not your name 'Raven'?

Is a Raven not a type of bird?

Are you or are you not at this moment wearing Blue?

Since these are all facts everyone, including Raven would have to agree. (Not nessisarly out loud. Heh) And If you get Raven to answer Yes to all he mostly like go:

Well then what the problemo Bluebird?

I figure him being so street smart, he be real quick to a come back to any insult thrown his way. He had to be if he could hold out living with Mallory's temper. LOL Now there's a habit the Titans wouldn't want Beast Boy learning!
Tazflyer chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
continue
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
AH OMG! I am LOVING this so far! Ah, you've so caught on to how each member would react well with each other!

I can tell right off the bat that this will do my story justice! I can't wait to see how the next Chapter will turn out!

This is an Automatic Favorite!