Reviews for Awkward Social Engagements on a Sunday
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Somehow I belive that this storyline would have deserved to be continued, its really, really good. It might have been difficult but I belive the result woluld have been worth it. If one continues to read your stories there might be somewhat of a conclusion, but its not a continuing AU. It's more of series of AUs very close to Canon. If you where ever to do a complete re-edit I belive more or less all your stories could be fit in to offical Canon. Anyway, good f-cking story. Cant give you money, so all my best wishes. /Tropp (and no, english isn't my first language - it's my fourth some I hope that you have some leniacy with me
dreamer913 chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
great story, but i was really hoping for a reconciliation of the biblical sort for chuck and sarah :S other than that though, i think you nailed the characters perfectly. and i would love to see a really drunk sarah on the show.
NickyR chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
loved this chapter! and especially this line -"I need you, Chuck, because you make me real."
NickyR chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
loved ellie in this chapter! some things are worth fighting for!
jagged1 chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Much better ending...good to know that incessant nagging pays off on occasion :)

We got a nice Charah moment out of the deal, so great work. This was a very fun story.
jinxed97 chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Nice finish to the story...really liked the ending.
londonwriting chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
'Aw' :) Sweet chapter. Well written, and I sincerely hope this isn't the end. I really enjoyed reading a fic with all the characters in it, with some Chuck/Sarah thrown in, and lots of humour. It's been great to read; I hope that maybe we'll see another text like this sometime again from you :)

Thank you!
spcr71 chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Much better way to end it. "You make me real" was a great line. Thanks for coming back to it.
Ornel chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Ah! THAT's a proper ending! Lol! No relally, i'm glad you wrote an another one! Not that i didn't like the previous but you can't finish a story without some Chuck-Sarah moments! Lol!

So good job with this story! I've liked it!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Aw, this is an adorable epilogue. I love that they finally talked things out. Awesome job!
wassupchuck chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Very nice, I like the new end!
awelle chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Oh, thanks so much for adding that. It makes the story feel so much more complete. And it was like a wonderful little story on its own. Loved it.
Dancanman chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
now that's a nice, charah-y ending! bravo. now, what about crazy social gatherings on a friday? XD
supesfan18 chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
maybe one more were they tell casey they r in love or pregnant that would make for an awkward diner. but great ending if it is one
jagged1 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
The Waltons on crack - indeed!

And, did Ellie just give Sarah permission to be Chuck's 'handler'? hehe.

The only thing missing was the conversation between Chuck and Sarah...:)

You're always entertaining, atlee! Great work.