Reviews for I Don't Know's On 3rd 5 & 1
Nichalia chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Aww how seeet!
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
This is a really cute story
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Really good it was really cute
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Really great story it was very cute
SapphireSecret chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Very cute and well-written! The only complaint that I could possibly pick out is that Spock might be the -slightest- bit too Human, but that could just be in my head. All in all, it's a creative and enjoyable fanfiction. Good job!
Doni chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
I really enjoyed these! Nice work.
Doni chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Hehe, nice! I enjoy getting unsuspecting people stuck in a who's on first discussion.
MeEksiNs chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
beautiful fic~
Techno-Poet chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
I wish Spock liking pizza was canon. But I thought it was the other way around-in the fourth TOS movie, I thought he argued that he did not like Italian food. But I know that some of those movies aren't considered canon, so...I don't know.

Another good story! :)
Phoenix.Writing chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
LOL with the monkeys. (I actually feel sorry for him, but I can't help laughing, either.) Makes me want to hug Jim just like I do with Spock and the yellow. Makes me want to sit him down with paper and crayons and tell him to draw Earth to his heart's content.

I liked the fountain pen one best, of this set, I think. I love the idea of Jim writing personal letters of appreciation for his crew (or even taking the time to write a real letter of condolence, though that sucks); the notion that the crew thinks the letters are almost better than a promotion is awesome.

Nice capturing of their relationship and the care and concern that they have for one another. Thanks for sharing. _
Phoenix.Writing chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aw. I love you more than pizza! So very adorable.
Flali-Chan chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
AW! its very cute!
Kamiyashi chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
As a lover and collector of fountain pens, I was extra thrilled to see them slipped into this fic! A wonderful touch, indeed.

I like how this bookended each other. It really gave a nice sense of completion to it.