Reviews for Chuck Vs Charles Carmichael
Drak0 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I just found this fic and its really good pls update!...

-Drak0
Amron chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Please! Continue with the story! Pleeeeaaasssseee!
whathaveyoudone chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Please continue writing this story its really good
Tynianrex chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I just found this fic thanks to the one that you published yesterday. Its good, really good. You should write more.
thepocketninja chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I guess you're probs not goin to update this story again but I figured that i would still tell you what a great sory line this is! I really enjoyed the read! I hope you choose to continue it.
ladyprincessleia chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Please continue; you have a great story and concept. I want to see how Sarah react. Please send a message because I really like your story.
aznblackhowling chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I hope you will update this story again soon.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Good setup. Watch for you past tenses.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
A very interesting idea you have here...both Sarah and Ellie will be unhappy with this new personae of Chuck's.

(Great description of what a flash actually looks like - that was amusing but summed it up ;)

I do hope you continue - off to a good start. Thanks!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is definitely something different...looking forward to seeing where this goes...
slEDgeIre chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I like it. Very interesting and I am looking forward to where you go with this.
pdunn92074 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nice job. Looking forward to the next chapter.
zipfe chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Great start! Can't wait for more
007chuck chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
now that is what i call intresting to say the least.

pleas keep going.

oh and enjoy season 3 you lucky sod
dchawk chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Well, this could turn out interesting. I feel sorry for Ellie, even more than Sarah at the moment. Ellie has had Chuck in her life since he was born, and Sarah has had Chuck and Charles for a bit. It's also plausible that the intersect would work like an alter ego, what Chuck thinks is Charles Carmichael. I'm looking forward to more.