Reviews for Awake in the Dark
TeamKristen4U chapter 13 . 4/27
Just found this and i hope you continue!
Calyptra chapter 13 . 2/1
Quite interesting storyline, very unique. I will 've reading if you ever continue
Alejandra-1991 chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Yea, so are we ever getting the other half ?! It's been like 3 years but I still have hope (: so PLEASE UPDATE !
fri13girl chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Hmm, wonder what Rose is going to say to Bella... PLEASE UP DATE SOON!
fri13girl chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Oh lord... Did NOT see that coming.
Did you know that this fic works well with the song As Long As You're Mine from Wicked? I 3 Wicked, so that is a huge compliment.
reneeciccone chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
So Rose is going to totally save the day, right? I would love to see you finish this one!
e chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
awwww love your storyyy keep writing it!
Miss.BonnieBSalvatore chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Oh My God... When do you plan on updating thi story cause it amazing.
elenalena chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Awwwww...I've just noticed that this fic hasn't been updated in like forever... I should've checked beforhand... Gah! Will you be continung this story? I read the A/N a couple chapters back that said you'd definitely finish this... So I'm hoping that's true...
elenalena chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Loving it!
elenalena chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Wow! I'm really loving this story line! I wasn't sure at first, cause I'm an all Edward kind of girl and I only read ExB fics, but lately I've been starting to become interested in Jasper with Bella as well... I really love the angstyness of unrequtited love and I'm kinda hoping that since Edward came into the scene now, he'd start dating Bella and that would cause the angsty feelings between the three...
RoniMarie10 chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
I really hope you are planning to update soon! This story has captured and kept my attention, a great Bella/Jasper story :)
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
Oh god, this is freaking fantastic! I can't wait until you update. I loved the part where Jasper ran like a little bitch. I about died because he admitted it! :D
edmom chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
OMFG i need more of this - such a good story
chanur chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
Good story. Do you plan to finish it?