Reviews for Automail Sorcery
The Writer Es chapter 3 . 3/6
I have to agree with Winry. Edward does have very pretty hair.
Es
Ania the Dragon chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Hi there! I really liked reading your story, even if it probably won't be finished... Like so many crossoves here... It's sad, but what caught my interest in your story was the usage of czech in first chapter. It's unusual for english authors to use use czech. Well, I'm czech, so I was really suprised and touched when I found out that somebody actually used my mother language in a story as good as your is. I would like to correct the translation though, 'cause... You know, online translator :D It's not wrong at all, but the meaning is quite different from the one you wanted :) "The Truth which all men seek, free your childred from this place. Bring your humble servant to the place he belong, beyond the Gates of this Life". In czech, it should be: "Pravdo, jež všichni lidé hledají, osvoboď své děti z tohoto místa. Zaveď svého nuzného služebníka na místo, kam náleží, za Brány tohoto života." I just wanted to point this out, since your story is very good, and this mistranslated sentence kinda ruined this part, 'cause I was just funny :D But, this is just how online translator work. One last question: Why czech? As I said, It's very unusual...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
I think most of Britain heard that argument and thought what just died when they heard it.
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Poor McGonagall...
KarmaHope chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
I love this. I realize you haven't updated since august, but please update soon!
Saphire Moon Maiden chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Kyaa! I love you! I love this story as well! I cannot wait for you to update again. Thank you for this refreshing story! I loved the Short Rant with the accent, it made me laugh!

~SMM
Matsy chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
great story! though the accent has been bugging me a little :\

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
haruchan2532 chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Wow! It has been a awhile since the last chapter hasn't it? Well i can't wait until the next one!
hasohpd chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
I LUV IT
Anastasia chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
I am reading this but, it doesn't mean that I will leave you alone. *laughs ominously* You get your music learned and you homework done, but by Halloween, there has to be at least a tiny bit written or else I will FREAK OUT.
Magus Zanin chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
This chapter made me want to bang my head into a wall. Repeatedly. Not for any of the horrible writing in it. The writing it self was fine. But for the reason Ed's auto mail was malfunctioning. Do you have any idea what that would actually do? If magic interferes with electrical signals, then every single wizard should be dead the first time they cast a spell. Any magical hot spots should be places to avoid at all costs. If magic, or a charm cast on the school grounds, disrupts the movement of electrons (Which is all electricity is), then the wizards brains should shut down after being near active magic. Even if the brain remains intact, the muscles should not be able to move, because the nervous system does not work. THE HUMAN BODY RUNS ON ELECTRICITY! IF MAGIC (Or a spell cast on the Hogwarts grounds) MAKES ELECTRICITY STOP WORKING, EVERY WIZARD SHOULD BE DEAD!
S.N. Rainsworth chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Ah yes, we must always have that 'Al and Ed Determination of Will' for the story to continue. Yes, we should. xD

Continue, please! I'll forgive you if you do...

-Summer
PennyShort chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
oh please, please, please, please, please, update this story! i love it! its one of my favorites so far!
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Looks interesting, please update soon.
the.stories.live.on chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Oooooh! I'm excited! The plotline sounds interesting, and I'm loving the Ed/Win fluff. Keep it coming!