Reviews for My name is Caitlin McCourt
andy112138 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I love this! Please continue it soon!
Victoria Saucido chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I think this is really good and you should keep writing. Its a neat idea that you choose make a story telling her side of the story. Breathing Underwater is an amazing book but its all about his side of the story. But one coming from Caitlin would be awesome. So please keep writing. :)
Chris chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
wow. thats really accurate. I read this book as a school project and thiss is...amazing. i didnt think someone could create such a thing like this and have it sound like an actual part of the book. your really good! haha :D please make more of Caitlin's side. I would love to read it.
Becca chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
that is really good.. you should keep writing
Talking-Rock chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
You know the author went and wrote a second book from Catlins perspective? It wasn't written in the same time period as Breathing Underwater, its after Nick's story. Catlins is called Diva and it is really touching. I liked Catlins more than Nick's personally.
Blairends chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow. This was actually really good! Compared to most of the other stories written for this book. I would love it if you continued! Maybe showed how Caitlin liked him back in grade school.