Reviews for Such Great Heights
Elizabeth234 chapter 16 . 8/21
omg
Elizabeth234 chapter 15 . 8/21
omg the beginning of this chapter was gold. So funny.
Elizabeth234 chapter 14 . 8/21
Get it Bella! I'm loving the story!
They need to just EMBRACE what is happening to them. GET ENGAGED for gosh sakes! Surely 's testimony will weigh heavily in their favor. And Carmen can testify what kind of mother Jessica was! Edward needs to wear a freakin' wire and get her to admit that she was a rotten mom!
Loved the story but think Riley got docile a little fast.
OH MY GOD!
This kid should be names damien!
UteW chapter 32 . 4/24
What a wonderful story. Thank you 3
supergirl superman chapter 32 . 3/10
this was amazing i loved riley's speech
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 28 . 2/18
I like things are going good for them but I still want you to make Jake's life a living hell.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 23 . 2/18
So Jacob is obviously still with his wife... What a piece of shit, he ruined Bella's life, and basically usurped Jessica's[she did a fine job of ruining her own life] and is still fucking married?

Obviously just the thought made her lose her baby cause she's so deranged about the dude.

Honestly I hope you are gonna ruin Jacob's life since he just runs around impregnating women, not to mention cheating and beating women.. Like I hope you do something to this dude instead of him just falling out of the story unharmed.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 22 . 2/18
Oh I didn't beat her when she was pregnant.. Only when she wasn't...

Ain't no way a girl loses a baby in a month like that, a girl that has had a successful pregnancy, without extreme trauma inflicted on her. Jacob is a lying piece of shit, wonder how bad he hurt her once he found out she was pregnant.

And it infuriates me he took advantage of Bella when she was naive and innocent... I just hate this Jake character and to know he has been with Bella and almost had a child with her makes me so mad cause he's such a piece of shit, he would have ended beating and cheating on Bella too. He's a slimy asshole.
Moltz chapter 32 . 1/30
A sweet enduring promise.
Moltz chapter 31 . 1/30
You finally pulled the tears from my eye with this closing epilogue.
Well done. You did an amazing job of incorporating the art of parenting with the emotional landmines of building a strong relationship. An essential foundation for any family.
Thank you for sharing.
Moltz chapter 30 . 1/30
Riley got his wish of a baby girl.
Moltz chapter 29 . 1/30
What an adorable way to tell Edward they were expanding the family.
9,708 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »