Reviews for Such Great Heights
Moltz chapter 13 . 1/29
Jessica is learning the hard way she isn't the reigning princess in this court. Lol
Moltz chapter 12 . 1/29
Did Edward have anyone follow Jess around before she left him?
Any pictures of her infidelity on file?
Edward needs character references and friends to corroberate Jessica's behavior at the gala and other events where she would throw herself at other attorneys.
Moltz chapter 11 . 1/29
Maybe Riley is the answer to the question of his fidelity during the separation.
He go to Bella's bed every night.
Moltz chapter 10 . 1/28
Both momma Bear and Dr. Jane want to restrict all of Jessica's attempts to contact the home. Smart women.
Moltz chapter 9 . 1/28
Did Jessica call because she saw Edward and Bella's picture in the paper?
Moltz chapter 8 . 1/28
I'm still smiling at Carlisle's intrusion to their moment on the dance floor. Hehehe
Moltz chapter 7 . 1/28
Did they put on a show for the entire gala attendees?
Moltz chapter 6 . 1/28
Hm, how will Edward know if the therapy session is working if Dr. Jane won't discuss the details.
Moltz chapter 5 . 1/28
Edward needs this therapy session just as much as his son.
Moltz chapter 4 . 1/28
Carmen is correct. Bella should not be the one to shoulder the burden of Riley's abandonment issues.
Moltz chapter 3 . 1/28
It's Edward's turn to be honest with Bella.
Moltz chapter 2 . 1/28
Old ways are hard to break while struggling to see a different future.
Moltz chapter 1 . 1/28
I wish I could remember where I picked up the recommendation to read this story, to give credit for the exceptional choice.
I'm hooked after the first chapter..
Must read on.
SanguineTaurean chapter 32 . 1/20
Awww...*sniff*
SanguineTaurean chapter 31 . 1/20
Sweet, beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Jessica...she did a very unselfish act in asking Bella to be Riley’s mom. It was gracious of Bella to send the graduation announcement to her. I am glad she showed up, but sort of sad for her, too.

I hoped they would have had more kids but it wasn’t to be.

You were right. I did cry. :) It was a perfect ending.
9,708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »