Reviews for Cyber Punks
SuperSaiyan24 chapter 17 . 9/2
I've just recently finished watching fullmetal alchemist and I'm fairly new to the fandom. As I was seeking some good stories to read, I found yours. The concept of this story is very interesting. I like this idea of Amestris as a almost post apocalyptic country, but still having the corrupt military government. It's an interesting twist to the Edward's character by more emphasizing his violent side, as a result of human experimentation. I also like the way Edward is growing on Roy and subsequent change to this attitude towards the mission, and the people he met here. The pacing of the story is pretty good - just enough action and character interaction. I enjoyed reading it very much and am curious to see where it will go further, especially given the rise of Ed's violent side, which affects his relationship with other characters. I know that sometimes one loses interest in certain fandoms or stories, but I hope that one day you will be able to finish this story.
Rufescent chapter 17 . 9/6/2016
Oh wow. This story is amazing and gorgeous and beautiful. I squealed and laughed and even sobbed a little. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for sharing this masterpiece. It's incredibly well-written and fleshed out (the characters, the plot, everything). The fight scene with Roy and the chimera is one of the best things I have EVER read. You really know how to make this story delicious and the readers craving more.

If you ever decide to continue this, I would be SO happy. But even so, what you've already written can satisfy me for many years to come. I'll certainly re-read this lovely story again and again. (Though I wouldn't be adverse to an update, that surely would be one of the best gifts.) Anyway, thank you for writing such a creative, well-done story and I hope you update as soon as you see fit/are able to.

I wish you the very best! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
Noob
Catherine M. H chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Thank you very much for your writing. I am a writer myself. I know how it is to leave a story unfinished and know it is there. You have really great ideas and I loved reading your work. Your story Cyber-Punks have really inspired me to write along the lines of your story. I hope you are doing well and that college is going great for you. Keep up the great work. You will be able to get anything you want if you never stop writing...at least that is how I feel when I write. Thank you again for putting your work out here. If someday I have a full story that you inspired me to write I would like to get you a copy of it. Hopefully someday you will write some more, but until then thank you again for writing.
Catherine Hernandez
Ana-Ana-Banana chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
This story is absolutely amazing. I usually don't read AUs but this is probably one of the best fanfictions I've read. Please keep updating!
Thanks chapter 17 . 1/23/2015
Hey don't know if you will see this but, your cyber punks story was really cool to read and was a great story, thanks heaps for writing it. Hope you continue to write because I think your really good at it.
Have a nice day :)
tsukiaka chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
This is awesome and unique, love it :D
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
It's been so long I almost entirely forgot what's going on :D But it's great to see you back and know that you haven't died or anything.
Carcrash87 chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
Oooooh my gosh this is amazing please please update. This story is awesome:D
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
Oh my gosh! An update!
Thank you so much!
NinthFeather chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest of this story, especially Roy's divided loyalties...I normally like Ling, but your completely-untrustworthy version is surprisingly fun. It seems like we're headed for a climax...it will be interesting to see who comes out of it in one piece.

Please hang in there. A lot of us on here have really enjoyed your stories, and they've meant something to us, whether as updates to look forward to when the week's getting long, or brief escapes from reality when we need them. You're appreciated, and I really hope that, whatever you decide to do in the future, even if it doesn't involve fanfic, will be successful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I know I'm reviewing on chapter one, but I've read up to chapter 17 already.
This is so good!
I've FINALLY figured out why you named the gang Brat'ja!
All I can say is . . . it's so sweet! Aww . . . Ed you softie.
Vivianne95 chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
Updates Please!
searching.for.silence chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
Yay you updated! *does little dance* Now, when will you update again is the question.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
"Hey, I just read this, and this is crazy! But ple-ase update this story!