Reviews for SAVED BY AN ACT OF BETRAYAL
MMWillow13 chapter 16 . 9/25/2012
I think this is a charming, sweet story. The concept of betrayal being an act o saving grace is beautiful.
MMWillow13 chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
wicked sense of humor
MMWillow13 chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
too cute Twins
MMWillow13 chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
comic relief is so very priceless the way you use it
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
Love this story! It was terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
I am going to suggest that perhaps Petunia would like to see her sister or to know she is alive again anyway.

I love the idea of Dudley joining in.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
Maybe Lucius did take the only way out considering everything but assuming his wife didn't love is a little cold. Narcissa cared maybe more than she wanted but she did.

I do hope Severus gets a fair trail and all of the good he has done gets taken into consideration.
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Good stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
This is the most beautiful, awesome, awe inspiring chapter! I had forgotten about Alastor & Hedwig! I am glad they both came back!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
Griphook, Marietta, Cedric, Sirius, The Bones, Amelia, Fabian and Gideon Prewitt, The McKinnons, Ernie McMillen and a host of others needs to come back.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Totally wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Oh Perfect!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Really excellent! I still don't believe that Harry's death was necessary just convenient. That old goat wanted all the glory for himself never thinking he would be dead. By the time he realized he was dying it was too late to change a lot of things.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Excellent! Harry backed off when the girl might have preferred he hadn't. Since he didn't give Hermione a choice how does he know what she would choose to do?
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011