Reviews for RL Fic Exchange: Going the Distance
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
cute cute! but I want to see more like how they handle being apart!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
holy cow...holy cow!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
oh no :0( not all over again..this is sad :0(
Charlie Hayden chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Loved the story. Please tell me where this fic exchange is so that I can read more of the stories involved.
SassyAni chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
This is lovely! I adore your writing!
stardustsky chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Angsty, fluffy, smutty; I'm in RL fic heaven! :) So realistic, loved the characterizations, and I could totally understand their compromise in the end. I did get a little annoyed with Rory (just a little) for rejecting Logan so bluntly AGAIN. Especially after Logan's "we talked about this together this time" speech. But it's all good now. I can get where both of them were coming from. Like I said - this fic is just RL fic heaven all the way through. Loved every bit of it!
LHLEnyy28 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
This turned out very nicely, as I figured it would. Though I don't know if I missed something as I read the final part - it seemed vague to me about whether or not Rory does ultimately leave for the job. You had mentioned that you decided to have her stay for Logan (based on that other story), so I am going to go with that ending. :-) Katie and I will have to disagree there. This was a difficult conflict to write, especially as it is a repeat of the first time, but you met the challenge well. I am glad that I was able to enjoy the story, despite my own internal conflicts about this storyline on the show.
Favorite Ginger Kid chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
aaw i absolutely love it, can't wait for an update!
L chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
So cute! Great job!
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
this was a very amazing end to an awesome fic. i loved this. i was so happy that they got back together and her proposing at the end was like the cherry on top of an already awesome sundae. i think you did a great job.
LuHuntzberger chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
really great :) love it
fox24 chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Good fic I love the smut as usual. I didn't Rory in this I could understand her point of view in the same way I could understadn logan's
DegrassiGGLover94 chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
I really like this. :) Good job. :)
iwannabegilmore chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
i love it update soon!
EpicSophie23 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
A good story great to read. The ending was cute