Reviews for Sex, or lack thereof, in the Workplace
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
ROFL amazingly funny
Favourite line: "She heard a cackle of laughter to her left and, to her infinite dismay; realized Stan had overheard what she'd said. Gibbs was glaring at her. Stan was laughing at her. She swore under her breath, wincing a little." lolololol
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Loved this! Too funny! Great writing! I'm enjoying your stories. I always knew deep inside Gibbs would have a decidedly sexy, funny side.
Allison chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Well,remember according to Ducky,he did say when he met Gibbs for the first year or so,he acted like Dinozzo.
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Yeah, this SO happened!

Loved it to pieces!

Writer-Monkey-Esq chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Epic lolage))) This is some good stuff :D
Jesusrocks chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Too funny! Great job!
CJK chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
'Was it good for you?' :D, Coz, I loved it!
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Hahaha, this was great! And yes, you totally brought out the DiNozzo in Gibbs. Awesome.
Old stuff of Mine chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I really loved this. I think it really shows that side of Gibbs that we know exists and that we gotta see in that episode when Tony was put in charge.

Well Done!

Mrs.Scott323 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
*grins* you certainly did. I didn't think he had it in him.. wait scratch that, maybe I did, but not while using that many words ;)

now why didn't Jenny have this kind of conversation with Hollis?

(*hint hint nudge nudge*)
WeHaveACase chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
So, I'm supposed to be reading this book and writing a paper on it for class tomorrow...instead, I'm reading this and cracking up! So great...poor Jen (open mouth, insert foot), but I love that side of Gibbs! I love this! I'm going back to see if I missed any of your stuff now...keep up the good work!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
A-hahahaha! That's hilarious!
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Hehe, I absolutely loved the ending line. This was quite amusing. Keep up the good work!
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Really loved this! I think I much prefer the probie Jen over the director Jen. Loved how you made Gibbs so fun. In the ep: "Mind Games" Ducky told Tony that Gibbs used to be a lot like him. You captured that very well.

Nicely done!
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Since I am once again too lazy to log in, I just typed my name in. I love how you brought out Gibbs' DiNozzo. You know he was like him once, in his youth.

I really enjoyed this piece even though it was completely random. I like the annex to Probie Days. Personally I enjoyed it and the first few chapters of Paris Nights the best but this was a welcome edition.