Reviews for What Is Missing
Catmint chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Really good writing, sweet and adorable. I really like Sonel - you've made her a full, rounded character. Really good characterisation. There are a few small typos, so keep an eye out for that.
greek myths chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
very good, but you have slight mistakes with the hebrew:

"ma slomchen" should be "ma shlomech" the first is feminine plural, the latter is the singular form for addressing a woman.

"ani ohevet otcha" is from a woman to a man, "ani ohev otach" is what a man would say to a woman
TWHATT18 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
this was really cute!you should write a sequel, i want to hear more from zivas she could tell tony embarrassing things from zivas past!3
ncis29 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
awe! i loved it...i liked sonel..she was kick ass even if she wasnt...:) great job
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Awesome!
Viper003 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Loved, loved, loved the ending. It's so romantic, but not in an unbelievable over-the-top kinda way. Very nice ) I really enjoyed reading!
propelled chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
That ending was perfect... but I would not be opposed to some continuaion because it is writtn beautifully thus far.
LunaZola chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Oh wow, I really really really really really liked it. DOesn't matter that it was short, because it was perfect.
LunaZola chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I have nothing good to say because I'm smiling like an idiot, so here is ah visual depiction of my face :D
LunaZola chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Lord, that revelation was mind-numbingly awesome.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow, perfection. I mean it, that was amazing. I am movin on to the next chapter cuz this blew my mind!
God'srider chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Wonderful and sweet! I really liked it!
gpeach6 chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
aw! that was so sweet! and wonderful! that was gr8! i luv it!
Twilight Trekky chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
That was a really great chapter to this story. Is there more coming?
Twilight Trekky chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
That was such a sweet chapter!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »