Reviews for Mistaken Trust
Dracenxamethyst chapter 29 . 8/27
This is the best story I have ever read. I wsh you updated this story it's been almost 3yrs I guess. I love this couple so much in this story. Please don't give up on this fic.
Cool story
Just read your authors note, I'll wait then! I'd love another night meadow scene, that scene was beautiful
Georgia chapter 29 . 7/26
This is such a great story! You're a very good writer and you can see how much time and effort you've put into this, your ideas are really great (especially with Tanya!)
It's a shame you never finished and you may never read this review! I have only recently become a twilight fan, I started reading them in May and I'm obsessed ahaha. But, this story, despite not finished ends well! I can tell that edward is now fixed. I understand why you have never come back to this having a job and everything, but I'm not disappointed:)
K.Hardie chapter 28 . 7/25
Give yourself a pat on the back... Now give yourself a slap on the head as you said. I loved this chapter but why so long to update?
Lots of love from,
Kacey chapter 18 . 7/18
Love this chapter. I have a theory, I think that Billy is passing information to Jacob or maybe the pack. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love how you write.
Lots and lots of love,
from Kacey. ️️️️
Kacey chapter 17 . 7/18
OMG! Is Bella okay?! You better upload soon or there will be hell to pay when I get my hands on you! That being said I think this chapter was greate you write so well. Don't tell but I think sometimes you are better at writing twilight than Stepney Meyer herself, this chapter just flows so well. You are really good at the Edward POV parts I love your books and can't wait to read the next chapters or any of your other books. Thank you for this book, lots and lots of love,
from Kacey. ️️
Kacey chapter 15 . 7/17
Hi, I just want to say you deffinatly deserve the award I'll be voting, if my mom says I can, lol. I love your story and can't wait for the next chapter. YES! Jacob is going to pay! The only advice I have is that I think that by now Bella and Edward should have more a more phisicle relationship, not like before but it should be built back up. Apart from that your story is perfect and I can't wait to read the chapters to come. Good luck with the award.
Lots and lots of love from,
Kacey. ️️️️
k.c.hardie chapter 1 . 7/13
Hi love the story! Going to read the next chapter bye! ️️️️.
Love from,
k. .
What the hell...just give the rights to write the story to someone else, you're waisting our time. You can't just start something and never carry on with it, what kinds of person are you
Emilivre chapter 29 . 5/2
Hi, I just find and read your story. It's really powerful, intense, and more than once we are in the characters' places!
I could imagine how difficult this can be to write, but i hope you could continu it. I'm looking for the rest! ;)
bunnysue chapter 29 . 3/25
Just letting you know many are still around and wishing you well.
edwarda1999 chapter 29 . 2/19
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
akane006cullen chapter 29 . 1/23
I still come here from time to time to see if there's an update lol
it's been several years sinces I beging reading this story... Hopfully you'll find the time and inspiration, meawhile I'll keep improving my english so I can understand better lol
noflowers chapter 29 . 1/22
You promised you wouldn't abandon this story, and I NEVER begin reading stories that are not yet completed... so yeah, I screwed myself there. But this was an amazing story and it really sucks that it isn't completed. Yes, I do realize it is 2016, lol. But us die-hard twi-fans are still searching out great tales.
I hope you are well and that life has been good to you, thank you for the story.
X