Reviews for Missing
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Ur cousins a kinda a creep/perverted...uh what did u call him?pedophile? Anyway I like the story but u need to update! P.s. I would be writing this review from my account but some how my twin brother managed to lock me out of it. I wish mom and dad hadn't let him take computer science classes...but I should probably stop tormenting him so much about how he's a spineless loser...that's probably not going to happen though...anyways...UPDATE OR I'LL PUT U ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MY BROTHER ONLY I'LL ADD THE WORD 'CRAZY'!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
In one of ur author's notes, don't u think it was a little harsh to stab a two inch tall Miki with a half inch tall fork? Anyways...I love the story and it nearly brought me to tears but...I was sorta with my high schools track team that day hanging out/plotting revenge on rival teams who beat us this year in a match (I was zoning out though since one of the crazy upper classmen started to ramble on about how much she hates this one person who beat us this year) so I held back the tears while pretending to pay attention. Welcome to my world. Now I sugest u leave while u still can. *sigh* anyways the story is realty good if it ment to be a tear-jerker. (Said the jock with a scary-ass temper and looks down on half the student body for being 'weak') so anyway keep up the great work! Ugh I sound like my sister...*shivers*
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
sanjana tsukiyomi black chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
Hey merlee and everyone else reading this there is this fanfic called love that Is the sequel to live and u have to read it it's awesome and I rly like it but the person writing the story doesn't get that many review so they r getting discouraged and r gonna stop writing so plz plz plz read their story

Btw I luv luv luv all ur stories especaily the one where tadase is evil and thinks that ikuto beat amu and tadase posined yaya.
flyaway213 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
I absolutely loved this chapter! You are freaking hilarious! :D
lilpopsplash chapter 10 . 6/27/2011

amuto lover chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Ohh sorry the other review i did a while a go it was chapter 7 not 8 sorry! My bad
amuto lover chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Ohhhh! I love your last conclution on chapter 8 and since i pressed review and even though i didnt press it first can i still get a hug from ikuto?(blush) (puppy eyes) pretty pretty please with ikuto on top? Ill do anything !, ANYTHING!T _ T please~ * _ *
amuto lover chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Oh no i know i told you not to stab ikuto with forks but now spoons really please dont ikuto is already stuffering soooooo much!
amuto lover chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
H-hey I just *sniff* wanted to *sniff* thank you for writing this fanfiction. ... WAHH! I-im sorry i-i just i really think its sad and i feel your pain for poor AMU!*SOB* and i really wanted to ask you to-to um... PLEASE STOP STABBING IKUTO WITH YOUR FORK!T _ T i know ikuto is tired about it too! And its going to leave a lot of scars on his gorgeous hot-...ahhhh!what am i saying im sorry im really sorry ikuto i know you hate fangirl's espeacialy saaya, that bitch oh ya back to the main reason im here i wanted to ask you a favor i uhh would like you to also put me in your story if it weren't a big problem to you and please answer me in your fanfiction ill be reading all your introductions and stories thanks (anime style smile)anyway great story i put you on the follow author and story bye! : ) bye ikuto (anime style blush)(turns around so ikuto couldnt see me blush) oh ya if i am in the story introduce me as ichigo thanks!
xXKimmyChanXx chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Good chapter! :) i really enjoyed it, but it wasn't that long... so... yeah... I'm sure you know that already.

please update soon! :D
addimison2 chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
Yay! Amu's gonna come back!

OMG. Your best friend and cousin/ brother are REALLY WEIRD. And I said brother just to make you mad. But you still love me anyways, right? :D
starlightmint72 chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
i might be a teenage girl, but i don't read fanfictions on my computer, i use my psp.

i hate cliffies...unless the author/authoress (depending on which story) is kind enough to update really fast so as to not make their readers wait...
alchemistlover14 chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
Can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter. Please update soon! :)
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 10 . 6/16/2011