Reviews for Nautical Disaster
SkywardDiamond chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I like the connection between falling leaves and death. I love the fall, with its colors and colder weather, but the season has a darker side to it, which leads to that really cold, colorless, sort of lonely time during winter. It's bare and desolate; definitely reminiscent of death.

"A Touch of Evil"
Oh dear ;p This is my favorite one so far. I see you're working the titles of the songs into each drabble?
This was... naughty. I really like it, hehe. It's short, but well written, and creates quite a mood.

Ah, I guess this one doesn't have the title in it. I'll probably take a more beta approach to this one.
"Recessions" would be better off as "Recesses".
"A constant reminder to him" would be better as "A constant reminder" minus the "to him".
"He knew that the apocalypse was coming, he could feel it in his bones..." would be better as "He knew that the apocalypse was coming; he could feel it in his bones..."
"Excepted" should be "Expected"

"The Other Side"
I like the candidness of this one. I think the foul language makes it seem rather like an informal thought, as opposed to the more poetic style of these other drabbles.

From here on the drabbles switch from past to present tense. I was just curious why? I'm thinking, though, that it has to do with the rules of this writing game and how you can't go back and change what you've written after it's finished? I don't know, I'm just guessing here.
This one is very final, and pretty angry/sad. I like the sentence, "no "I'm your big brother so you better listen to me". An ultimatum, no jokes here...", because it shows what their relationship normally would be.

Ooh, another naughty one. I'm wondering what that catastrophe is... I'm not familiar with the fandom, unfortunately. But it certainly sounds intriguing as described through these drabbles.

A nice, violent one. I'm not sure if there's anything sexual about it, but the 'submissive' bit and 'he was ready' sort of suggest it.

These little 'snippets' make me wonder what the bigger picture is, what the background of the characters is, and what their stories are. They're almost like a tease!

"One of These Days"

This one just amused me. I can see this happening to any couple. That sucks it was frozen, too.

"Anyone Can Play Guitar"
This one was silly and playful :p Quite different than the other drabbles. I like the 'dirty t-shirt' detail.
Good job with these! This is an interesting challenge.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh my gosh, I really do need to read more of your stuff; some of these are genius!

I especially loved 1 - before Castiel arrived on the show, Sam was my favourite character. And he's still my wnd fav. I just really loved the image of him watching the leaves fall, and thinking of Dean dead and the horrible way he had to watch him die.

Gotta admit, though, that I really kinda hated 2. Lucifer/Sam only works for me if Sam is totally squicked out and not a willing participant. I guess it was working for me up until the last two lines. lol

3 is also really good, and the song title is sort of terrifying in hindsight. Obviously, if you'd written this drabble this year, I imagine it would have played out *very* differently. But, anyway, I guess it's probably a good thing you wrote it when you did, because it's really good; I totally love love love the end.

I suppose I should stop now, before this review ends up being longer than your fic, but suffice to say, I really enjoyed this, and like I said already, I really gotta read more of your stuff! :D
Josiyx chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
As we discussed before, My love of number nine cannot be expressed in words.

My love for the rest is best conveyed with a double thumbs up.
Relala is to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Well, you know I don't understand any of this. We've got to cheese it outta here one day and get into at least one Fandom we both enjoy, but we know that I adore everything you write regardless of understanding.

I like the first one the most, though, if you're looking for a compliment, because it took my breath away.
Shay chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
You complete me. I love "A Touch of Evil"..and.."Aftermath", but I'm sure you know that already.

The last one is so Dean; you nailed it.

I want to do this challenge now, it looks fun, fun, fun.
Morgan 3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I like the first one best lol. But the Hemhorrage one is good too, and I actually know the song. XP

I love how they're all yaoi. XP