Reviews for It Is What It Is
mollymaefarrell chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
So where's the sequel? 2011 has come and gone, get on that.
Ultrawoman chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
I know you'll probably never see this review because you left FF some time ago, but I'm going to write it anyway and tell you how awesome this story is, just on the off chance that you get an alert and read it or whatever. So yeah, from beginning to end - freakin' awesome!

I was so late in the game getting into GG, so I'm always concerned that when I write a new fic somebody else already did it better and I just don't know about it. This story of yours? I read it over yesterday and today, and yet there are elements of it that are so very much like a fic I wrote last year (The Rocky Road to Happy Endings) so that has a weirdness factor, but I also kind of love it. I love that I wasn't the only person thinking Rory & Jess should've talked after the kiss and got back to being friends, and that Jess should've told Luke to stop being a doofus and fix things with Lorelai already. So cool.

I don't think there was a part of this story I didn't love. So much good stuff. You paced out the Literati so well, gave Rory enough time to be over the whole Logan things, brought her & Jess back together in a good amount of time. Oh the potential of where to go from this point. I don't know if you ever wrote a sequel... It doesn't look like it, which is sad, but in my head I see a very happy 4th July reunion for Rory & Jess, and maybe finally they'll get as far as the bedroom ;) I mean, damn they waited long enough! lol

Wonderful, wonderful story. I shall add it to my favourites so I can read again because it's highly likely that I will want to. Bravo!

Ultra
Larene.Howard chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
A good story, I just wish it continued!
luvtheheaven chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Note that I do have an updated link to the trailer I made for this fic, since the one on your profile is dead... /watch?vxM3PfIPW0Mc
HJS-NS-23 chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
For Christmas my sister bought me the first 6 seasons of Gilmore girls so i started watching them and it reminded me how much I loved Jess and Rory. Anyways I was on YouTube last night just looking through videos and i saw the trailer to this story and thought it sounded really good. I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed this story and i can't wait to read more of your Literati fics.
fran8 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
i love your fic...:oD
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was sweet. Sad it ended but i guess its true what they say all good things must come to an end.
dazzledpixie88 chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Oh man. That was such a well written in character fan fic! Gahhhh! So good!

First of all I love your interpretations of the characters. You were spot on with Lorelai and Rory. You're really making me want to go buy the box set and watch the show from the beginning. You were amazing with my two favorite girls you really were.

Secondly I loved your Jess. He was so grown up and sweet. Awww. He's become such an amazing guy. I don't blame Rory for not being able to resist him. He is Jess after all. ;)

My only complaint was that it ended too soon! I really hope that you eventually decide to pick up fan ficing again and write a sequel. You are a fantastic gilmore girl fan fic writer. :)
realitydestroys chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Thank god for you, you did it! i hated the way we never saw how hurt Jess could have been and how Rory could just leave like that after what she had done, it just sucked, but you allowed us in to see what we were deprived of in the show, so thank you so much. I mean when you described Jess crying on the floor, i literally started to ball my eyes out, i always felt like, even though he left her first, he never gave up on them, he never moved on or wanted anyone else, it was always Rory for him. And i always wanted Rory to see that, to see the effect she had on him, to see how much pain she had actually caused him. I'm not saying Jess was innocent, i mean there were so many times, when even the smallest of gestures or just a different action could have changed their story, and the rocky path it was headed for. Anyway to end my rant i want to thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for writing this!
cmtaylor531 chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
this story was wonderful. THank you
RachelStark chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Awesome fic :)
Jenzzyuk chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is such a good fic
fox24 chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
Good ending your Queen of Denial and your Sensitive Writer Boy and found their way to each other. Good that you use research I love it when writers do that. I would love to see those fireworks.
fox24 chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
Well thank god you didn't have Jess give her a rocket ship with the same movie speech I would have given you a really angry rant. Cause you might not like the message but rockets are our thing. Like bridges are your thing, and Willy Wonka is RD's thing every ship has something that sacret to them. I'll forgive you for callling Logan an ashole after you portrayed so well because you didn't know I would be reading this so your forgiven. Other then that good job I like the LL stuff I'm not a very big shipper of them but I can tolerate and yes I know how its like to write two parings its why in my R/L ones I have Lorelai have the same love life she had on the show. Good job on having Jess tell Luke about the video.
fox24 chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Logan is amazing and you are right Logan does have a heart a huge heart. The chapter with Logan in the hospital made me cry and I didn't expect that from a Lit story. I decided to read this and after wards read a Sophie story to shake some of the hard feelings. I did skip the first chapter RJ Paul Anka gives me the wrong way. Its a hard fic for me to read but its well written.